Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

How do you strike out a word in word?

Recommended Posts

In MS Word, how do you draw a line through a word, or several words?


Go to "Format" at the top and select "Font." It is one of the "Effects" you can choose (along with italic, superscript, etc.). I'm using Word 2000, but I would assume it hasn't changed since I've done it at work this way too (where we use a newer release).



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...