The Furry

Will The Patriots Lose?

With The Patriots Lose This Season?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. With The Patriots Lose This Season?

Lions didn't almost beat the Packers, if you watched the game you would see that they (packers) had control of most the game. Favre, as well as several other key players on both offense and defense, were out in the game against the boys due to injuries. Aaron Rogers is good, but not as good as Favre and had he played the full game against the Cowboys, the game would have changed significantly. Can the Packers beat the cowboys in the playoffs? yes. Can the Packers beat the Patriots in the superbowl? probably not, but it would still be nice to see them there.

i agree with this. I would love to see how the pack matches up with the patriots.

I love the patriots, but i'm going to say that if the pack is healthly and ryan grant runs the ball well, they would beat the patriots, Favre wants it too bad too lose.

i agree with this. I would love to see how the pack matches up with the patriots.

I love the patriots, but i'm going to say that if the pack is healthly and ryan grant runs the ball well, they would beat the patriots, Favre wants it too bad too lose.

Patriots beat Cowboys.

Cowboys beat Packers.

Therefore Patriots (will) beat Packers.

It's logic!

There's just no way they'll beat both the Steelers and the Giants. Brady starting against New York in week 16 is by no means a certainty, and the giants will, in all likelihood, be starting everyone in hopes of getting home field in a few more playoff games. They've got the defense to pressure brady, and the offensive line play to get the running game off the ground that's been so important in the philly and baltimore almost-victories.

That and, well, Pittsburgh is going to give them a run for their money. Keep in mind the Steelers were the team that snapped the Pats' 21-game win streak a couple years back, and they're just as good as that 15-1 steelers team.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

better luck next time

• Downvote 1

they will lose against indy in new england during the playoffs heres why:

1) The two fastest recievers were out against them in the reg season- <marvin harrison, Anthony gonzo> meaning the patriots were able to rush more often and semi-stop the run by playing man up and a 4-3 defense. With harrison back alone, the pats will switch to a modified 4-2-5 and a 3-4 defense, one in which they have not been able to stop the run in ever, and the backs wont be playing man up, but more of a tampa 2/ simple prevent aka a zone def....which means:

a.) the run will be unstopable

b.) peyton will get more time in the pocket

c.) burnt corners= more scoring

2) a pre-empt

yes i realize d freeney <the pro bowl defensive end> is out and will most likely not make it back by this game. This however hasnt been as big of a deal as most thought it would because the guy that came in has all but shut it down. also, the advs of haveing gonzo and harrison back will open up every part of the game and will play keep away from the pats so ya....

Patriots beat Cowboys.

Cowboys beat Packers.

Therefore Patriots (will) beat Packers.

It's logic!

football logic doesn't work that way

i concur.

I'm waiting to vote on this until Week 17.

why? anything can happen before then.

Doesn't prove me wrong. They'll lose to the giants week 17.

i really hope so.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

better luck next time

you're a fucking idiot. can anyoe guess what happens now

They will lose to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. There is no logic to this. Im just predicting it.

The Packers have a complete team with Ryan Grant at running back. Every team the patriots have come up against with a good defense has kept it close. The Packers have a good defense and the ability to points on the board. Go Packers.........................................................

Has anyone considered the Jacsonville Jaquars? They have a amazing defense two great running backs they beat the Steelers and they finally got their starting QB back. It may be a long shot but they have beatent the Colts and the Colts have beaten the Patriots before.... It's obvious that the AFC has better teams. Green bay and Dallas are the only legit true competitors in the NFC... Though I think that the AFC wins out

I want them to, they shouldn't tho.

I changed my mind, they're gonna go undefeated

well, the patriots have had to fight in order to win against every team that has a decent defense. the giants currently define defense leading the league on multiple counts. if eli manning does somewhat of a decent job, and the running game stays alive, all the giants have to do is play like they mean it, and they can end the patriots' run at 16-0. let's see what happens tomorrow, but its safe to say that it can easily go both ways.