The Furry

Will The Patriots Lose?

With The Patriots Lose This Season?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. With The Patriots Lose This Season?

Well, the Pats caught some breaks on penalties, and Brett Favre heaved up some mistakes, and Matt Cassel walked through raindrops, but they still pulled it out.

Given their schedule, they should be 4-0 by the end of Week 5.

peyton manning looked awful against the vikings. he didn't throw passes very accurately, looked extremely statuesque, couldn't really consistently hit his receivers...

but he kept his acl and mcl functional, which proves yet again that peyton manning is a better quarterback than tom brady

haha the chiefs weren't THAT good

but yes the play was not dirty at all

Seriously? The Chiefs of that year were fantastic on both offense and defense. They were the most complete Chiefs team since Marty lead a team to the playoffs. I mean the Colts we're supposed to be this offensive juggernaut that year, but the Chiefs held them to a 9-0 lead at halftime...without gaining a first down. For the sake of this game, if the Chiefs felt they had any other option than LJ, they would have won. But then again if Trent Green was healthy for the entire year, they would've avoided the Colts. If the Green had been healthy for that year, the Chiefs would've ran into the Pats, but then again there would have never been a reason to say "And on Day 8, Lamar Hunt said Let There Be Playoffs."

Sev, don't act like you didn't party like shit that night.

Oh bring Marty back as GM, and Bill Cowher as head coach. Dominate.

ah ah ah bruce willis, i only root for two local teams: the royals and the jayhawks football team. so i didn't party like shit that night :)

though i'll go ahead and agree to disagree. arguing with bruce willis is just rarely a good call.

I don't want to read the rest of this thread, but wanted to inform you, Sev, that I got VIP club level tickets to the Broncos game at Arrowhead.

The soon to be Deffenbaugh Presents: Arrowhead Stadium.

peyton manning looked awful against the vikings. he didn't throw passes very accurately, looked extremely statuesque, couldn't really consistently hit his receivers...

but he kept his acl and mcl functional, which proves yet again that peyton manning is a better quarterback than tom brady

The colt defense hasnt been doing much of anything either, peyton has hleped me in fantasy every year for like the past three years, though the program I play with restricted the rule to two years now, thank God becuause he would be killing me right now.

EXPERT ANALYSIS FROM LOSING EXPERT ROD MARINELLI:

I don't think they'll lose this week, because they're not playing. It's okay, I know a lot about losing, and they're not missing anything.

A++ would bump again

I think they have good chances of going undefeated in their division. The Dolphins will not have the same success as last year and the Jets will not be ready with Sanchez.

is brady a douchebag in real life or what?

there always seems to be some irrational hate of him, but i personally find him dreamy. Also, from what little interviews i've seen of him he seems humble and content.

is it jealousy or ?

My fins are going to beat them...twice

Your sports loyalties upset me. Anyway your fins got a fluke win against them last year and were crushed the second time with a back up quality QB. They dont even make it to 6-10 this year