Sign in to follow this  
Once-Ler

Judge/Coach/Whatever for Redlands

I'm a freshman at Baylor University in Waco, TX.

I'm available to cover a full-judging commitment as well as any coaching/assistance role necessary during the Redlands tournament. I would appreciate accommodations, if at all possible.

This year, I have worked with:

Highland Park (MN) - 3 bids

Mercer Island (WA) - 2 bids

Hutch (KS) - 2 bids

Highland Park (TX) - 1 bid

and some others. I also can also judge debates with an agreeable amount of capacity.

I was moderately successful during high school, won some speaker awards, broke at every tournament I attended, went to NFL (10 rounds deep), and had some large wins against more than a handful of teams who broke at the TOC (including the semi-finalists). I'm probably 'that weird Nietzsche guy from Kansas'. Whatever.

Contact me by email if you are interested.

had some large wins against more than a handful of teams who broke at the TOC (including the semi-finalists)

I imagine that would be less impressive if you told people the details of that round. ;)

I imagine that would be less impressive if you told people the details of that round. ;)

I mean, probably. Sneaky unrelated argument buried on a flow. Whatever, I'm certainly willing to concede they were a much better team than we were but you've got to take what you get.