Chang/Xu

Bell/Chen

Prablek/Sanchez

Reg:

Bell/Middleton

Gu/Yang

• Downvote 1

Centrals champ entry will probably be limited to

Nick Ramsey/Evan Dorshorst (water for the poor)

Will Pearson/Forrest Brown (water for the poor)

Sam Rowland/Laura Ransin (DDT to kill malaria (and babies))

Centrals champ entry will probably be limited to

Nick Ramsey/Evan Dorshorst (water for the poor)

Will Pearson/Forrest Brown (water for the poor)

Sam Rowland/Laura Ransin (DDT to kill malaria (and babies))

That would make for the most hilarious (okay, and morally repulsive..) overpop advantage ever...

• Downvote 1

Parkway Central will be sending Maier/Schiel in champ, and various bad ass children in novice.

Our original Plan text and cites, coupled with our four most common negative positions can be found here: http://theglenbrooks.wikispaces.com/Parkway+Central+HS+MS

however we broke a new version of a similar aff later at the Glenbrooks and at Ohio Valley. PM me for that.

also, don't whine when we break a new aff. we're going to probably break one or two new affs to test before break so we can choose one to finalize for the january and february tournaments.

testerman and i are thinking about coming to judge

any contact information for who we should talk to about judging some out-rounds on saturday?

they would.

unfortunately, i believe that mr. pierce made it quite clear that coaches >>> college debaters.

:edit: lukes for sure not going now, and im going to be goign with a girl who's never debated before.

oh well.

Dear Missouri High School Debaters,

Adam and I were going to forfeit our time the weekend before finals in an attempt to give back to the high school debate community.

Sadly, the Pattonville tournament is not allowing any "kids" to judge policy debate.

Signed,

Adam and Kevin

Apparently Mr. Pierce doesn't think Kevin and I know what Missouri debate is all about, since neither us ever participated in any outrounds of the state tournament or anything.

Sorry everyone, but we tried. Good luck this weekend.

Yo, that sucks Kev and Adam. Also, that shit is ridiculous... they let you judge there two years ago, right? You, Craig and Bill downed me and Vivian to Adam and whoever he was debating with at the time. I think.

Also Will Pearson, Crooked Rain Crooked Rain is better :)

Good luck this weekend.

Yo, that sucks Kev and Adam. Also, that shit is ridiculous... they let you judge there two years ago, right? You, Craig and Bill downed me and Vivian to Adam and whoever he was debating with at the time. I think.

Also Will Pearson, Crooked Rain Crooked Rain is better :)

Good luck this weekend.

He definitely let Kevin judge a couple of years ago. I don't know what the big deal is... neither Kevin nor I would ever vote against a team for the style in which they choose to debate. I think we both understand MO debate, and it's insulting to me, that we are made to feel like we don't know anything just because we are in college. This is RIDICULOUS.

p.s. Silent Kit is one of the best opening tracks of all time.

That decision was a 2-1 for Testerman. Don't ask how or why I remember that.

That's debatable. They are obviously both formidable albums, but I erred toward the more aesthetically satisfying artwork.

How is Princeton? I'm not going to lie, I'm relatively envious.

I have the mega ultra awesome edition of slanted and enchanted, but Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain is pound for pound a better album in my opinion.

Springfield Central RR def. Ladue CX on a 2-1

Springfield Central RD def. Parkview CG on a 3-0

Nixa RC def. Parkway North AP on a ??

They had to stop the tournament after quarters because of the ice.

No idea what happened in Reg.

In novice, I know Ladue LK def. Springfield Central ?? on a 3-0, and Parkway Central ?? def Springfield Central ?? on a 2-1. Don't know the other two quarters rounds.

what happened to not judgeing?

the judges chair gave us ballots, and every coach i ran into was cool with it

the roads were perfectly fine... weird... i mean there was ice on my windshield, but that was it.

Oh, well... springfield-central had already closed out one side of the sems bracket from what it looked like