Hong Kong Phooey

Dexter Tournament

Some Groves people are going, not exactly sure who though.

Also, novices.

I'm Going (Like Dexter already said). I might even run some different arguments (or I might not, I don't really know). So it's going to be really exciting. Never get tired of debate...

• Downvote 1

I'm Going (Like Dexter already said). I might even run some different arguments (or I might not, I don't really know). So it's going to be really exciting. Never get tired of debate...
What? India Deal Bad?

mmmmm speaking of strategies I'm sure a comment about a-spec would fit here jk jk
And Camus. Don't forget freakin' Albert Camus.

FHN is sending (I think?) two novice teams as well as a Patrick Morris and a Matt Pinos.

I can't wait until a few decades from now when my child will be able to debate India Deal scenarios. That bill is the Terminator of politics scenarios, it can't die.

I can't wait until a few decades from now when my child will be able to debate India Deal scenarios. That bill is the Terminator of politics scenarios, it can't die.

So, true. And even when you think the India Deal is dead (say when it gets through Congress) ; it comes back.

India Deal! Did someone say India Deal. Oh, best argument ever. Don't you realize that it impact turns ever advantage. God knows why, but it does. Oh and its not unique (won't pass in India), plus uniqueness overwhelms link (Congress will definitely pass it). How cool is that? How many arguments can you say are both non-unique and have uniqueness overwhelm? Just One. That's why it's sweet. But like I said I might run something else maybe.

Oh and Maria, KATO, Ethics, and Politics are real arguments. ASPEC IS NOT!!!!

• Upvote 1