Sign in to follow this  
DeCoach

Jenks HS Tournament in Oklahoma

Its open on Joy of Tournaments now; I've been contacted by some "new" Missouri schools that have not attended before, promising an entry, and Belton has already posted a partial entry. I think we will lose our Texas entry this year (scheduling conflicts) but gain some more schools out of Kansas. I have no idea about Arkansas....no one seems to return messages from there! :)

So I was wondering....those of you from Missouri who have attended in the past....the Springfield schools....or anyone else: will we be seeing you in January?

We hope so!

I know after speaking with some of the debaters from Fort Osage that because of some situations last year they will not be returning.

man, and i heard belton was so bad at policy debate that they can't compete outside of missouri... so I guess they won't be in attendance either?

man, and i heard belton was so bad at policy debate that they can't compete outside of missouri... so I guess they won't be in attendance either?

QFA

I know after speaking with some of the debaters from Fort Osage that because of some situations last year they will not be returning.

thats so lame. as if it was jenks' fault. surely belton is going to replace them?

gwood is thinking about returning but we might have a conflict.

Does this conflict with MBA or Omaha Westside?

Alright zack I'll cut you some slack. Perhaps you're just bad with dates.

you're so cool: yes it conflicts with westside.

LOL... wow... ok if you dont know the situations that occured you should ask Josh Campfield. He could tell you why his former team isnt going since he and a few others were the ones that caused it, I never said it was Jenks fault. I will not be in attendance, I have a conflict with choir. Tyler though, will be in attendance. Also, Kevin, what did I do to you?

LOL... wow... ok if you dont know the situations that occured you should ask Josh Campfield. He could tell you why his former team isnt going since he and a few others were the ones that caused it, I never said it was Jenks fault. I will not be in attendance, I have a conflict with choir. Tyler though, will be in attendance. Also, Kevin, what did I do to you?

Why did you feel the need to bring up that Fort Osage will not be attending this tournament because of situations last year?

LOL, if Fort isn't going its probably not my fault, and if it is then they just shouldn't go on any overnights whatsoever. Kids can get schwasted at seriously ANY overnight... not just Jenks.

LOL, if Fort isn't going its probably not my fault, and if it is then they just shouldn't go on any overnights whatsoever. Kids can get schwasted at seriously ANY overnight... not just Jenks.

I have to chuckle if you've single-handedly doomed future generations of Fort Osage debaters to be trip-less.

You and me both. And from what I hear Fort doesn't have any teams this year that could have a chance at winning Jenks, so it doesn't really matter, and I would laugh my ass off if they couldn't go on anymore overnights.

Come to think of it, the brilliant administration would do something like ban overnights for debate. Got to love the activities director... fucktard.