Sign in to follow this  
jupst

Need CX AFF Case Help

So i'm new to policy (i am going to start with a small local tournament at the end of the season) and i need help with the aff case. I've done pf for over a year, so i know debate. If you could send me a copy of an aff case on this or any topic, I would appreciate it. My email is jupstin2007@mac.com

I'm afraid I'm going to overwhelm you...here, however, is a link to a bunch of files from policy camps. I wouldn't look at too many right off, it really is insane how much there is out there. Trust me, I did speeches (what a joke) and pf all last year, then started policy this year...

http://ndca.debateteams.net/EvidenceProject/tabid/173/Default.aspx

Anyway, if you're just looking to see the structure of an affirmative case, here's what I'd do if I were you...go down to Gonzaga Debate Institutes (I just think their files are really neat and well put together), click, then scroll down to Malaria Aff. Click, go through another page or two until you can download.

The 1AC will be the first bunch of pages in the file.

If you google policy debate I'm sure there's some good explanations of basic structure as well...probably better to start with that than a mountainload of bewildering camp files.

If you have any questions, ask...and don't be overwhelmed; I'd say switching to policy was one of the best decisions I've ever made, personally.

I don't mean to offend or overwhelm you, but if you've been doing PF all year, you probably have no idea how policy works. Am I right in that assumption, or do you at least have a basic understanding of the ins and outs of policy?

Sign in to follow this