froboy

PEPFAR negative

OK everyone, I am a novice and I am makeing a(correct me if i am saying it wrong) a PEPFAR Tradeoff...

Well you know how the NEG will Say

"isn't PEPFAR already solving PRoblems in AFrica" (mostly applies to GHS but plently of other AFFS)

Then the AFF says,

"they are not doing enough!"

well this is where my thing comes in....

I am Making a thing that says that pepfar is doing a great job and africa leaders think the same... however if you imply the AFF plan the PEPFAR budget will be destroyed and PEPFAR will fall...

thus you should activate the negative plan becase PEPFAR is already involved and active. they are doing a great job and countine to Increase aid and help to sustaning Sub - Africa Helath!

OK so in conclusion:

1: tell me what this would be like a DA, K, CP....

2: tell me if you have an ideas or cards that I should put in!

Guest fizelly27
OK everyone, I am a novice and I am makeing a(correct me if i am saying it wrong) a PEPFAR Tradeoff...

"isn't PEPFAR already solving PRoblems in AFrica" (mostly applies to GHS but plently of other AFFS)

Then the AFF says,

I am Making a thing that says that pepfar is doing a great job and africa leaders think the same... however if you imply the AFF plan the PEPFAR budget will be destroyed and PEPFAR will fall...

thus you should activate the negative plan becase PEPFAR is already involved and active. they are doing a great job and countine to Increase aid and help to sustaning Sub - Africa Helath!

OK so in conclusion:

this is more of a hamrs/inherency takeout then anything. Ur just saying hey pepfar does a great job now, why mess up a good thing. Purely defensive and most of the lit sways aff on this.

Then the AFF says,

OK so in conclusion:

Are you talking about GHS or some plan that gets their funding from PEPFAR? PEPFAR already has the funding allocated by Congress.

If you're going to run an argument like this, you should run solvency and make the argument that there is no inherency/harms but many judges prefer a counterplan rather than saying the status quo is best. Otherwise, how come AIDs isn't getting better if PEPFAR was enacted in 2003? The Affs would just make an argument saying that in 4 years PEPFAR hasn't been doing anything.

Maybe you can make a PEPFAR CP and have PEPFAR do the plan if the AFF case is not already involved with PEPFAR. PEPFAR is really only supposed to be about AIDs though...