Sign in to follow this  
Prima_Facia

MEDFLAG

Hi, I'm a 3rd year high school debater and I'm trying to write a good block against Medflag plans, because at my last tournament I got killed in a round over it. Does anyone know where I can find good cards, etc? I've been looking for a while and I can't find anything. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Look in your campfile, and when you say blocks what do you mean. Run a millitarism K, case, T, and if you want DAs and thats a generic strat to MEDFLAGS.

some of the options we have come up with are

T: PHA

T: Increase

PHA PIC

Dentists PIC

British Medic Trade Off DA

Impact Turn the Advs

then your generics, most of them still link

Theres alot of evidence saying africa HATES africom/medflags -- use that to either prove a link on a K or use it in conjunction with disad/case turns. Also, impact turning heg can be fun -- although they may be more ready on that front. The dentist mini disad is cool, that someone said, too. Consultation counterplans should also work like usual haha

• Downvote 1

Theres alot of evidence saying africa HATES africom/medflags -- use that to either prove a link on a K or use it in conjunction with disad/case turns. Also' date=' impact turning heg can be fun -- although they may be more ready on that front. The dentist mini disad is cool, that someone said, too. Consultation counterplans should also work like usual haha[/quote']

i didnt mean hege bad, i guess i wasn't specific enough. go for soft power bad and/or hege internal link turns.

also, the china disad clashes very well, see as some people have china in africa bad advantages as it is, you can read this disad even if they dont.

would anyone be willing to trade me some specific disads and whatnot to this? i'd be willing to trade whatever you'd like, if i have it. pm me if ur interested.

Sign in to follow this