Sign in to follow this  
Tedmonds

Nevada Forensics Festival

The date is going to be the first weekend of January like usual(4th and 5th.) We're hoping to have a lot of schools attendance for competitions sake. We intend on having novice and open policy. If all goes the way we plan, we will be using the high school for varsity and the elementary school located next to the high school for novice if need be. If anyone has any questions, here would be a great place to ask them.

if you get enough entries, could there be a champ division? what schools are going to be attending?

if you get enough entries, could there be a champ division? what schools are going to be attending?

I'm pretty sure Parkview will be in attendence.

I'm pretty sure Parkview will be in attendence.

seriously? that's amazing. generally it's just the carver-truman district, and a few neighboring schools.

good luck this weekend ben.

As of right now, we're running open and novice cx.... sorry.... but we really do intend on it being a well run tournament

Parkview is still undecided on attendance at this point, I'd enjoy going, as I imagine many of our squadmembers would, though, it's Wedge's discretion.

Kevin, I don't see what's imperative about having Champ and Reg divisions in policy there, given the absense of schools like Central, Pattonville and Liberty, even then, you're in Champ, as is Ben and myself, plus, with the exception of two or three future tournaments, it'll be all open, why bother?

Kevin, I don't see what's imperative about having Champ and Reg divisions in policy there, given the absense of schools like Central, Pattonville and Liberty, even then, you're in Champ, as is Ben and myself, plus, with the exception of two or three future tournaments, it'll be all open, why bother?

just inquiring. i'd like to know these things before our coach gives us the sign up.

why on gods earth would you go to this

Not all of us are privilaged enough to have the budget of a national circuit school. Nothing wrong with a little lay debate :rolleyes: lolz

Any word on attendance to this tournament (out of Carver-Truman) or is it bound to be another Carthage v Neosho showdown?

As of right now, I myself have no clue who's gonna be coming. I'll post what I know for sure as soon as I can.

Read his signature kevin.

You won't need to know who he is, but if you would like to: youtube the guy. Fuh-knee...

wait... i still dont get why someone would attend this...

Look above, we don't have the funds of a nat circuit team.

Anywho, are you going to be at Pattonville Zack? Or maybe Parkview, I heard you were sending some novi, are you going?

• Downvote 1

well it looks like parkview will be there afterall... oh well. no easy wins for us :'-(

debating neosho alone would have been like debating...bunnies. cute, and in the end everyone wins.

kevin and i are going to hopefully try some new cases. we have three in consideration, and will disclose asap...

well it looks like parkview will be there afterall... oh well. no easy wins for us :'-(

debating neosho alone would have been like debating...bunnies. cute, and in the end everyone wins.

kevin and i are going to hopefully try some new cases. we have three in consideration, and will disclose asap...

It might be the same for WillyG and I, but Christian keep me updated.

If you find anything out, email me at {BenCam92}@{Gmail.com}

Central might be there. If we send any policy teams it will only be Pearson/Ransin, but for now I'm just doing LD.

save yourself from this worthless tournament and convince tuckness to take you to marquette so you can actually debate

• Downvote 1

The word is that there are about 10 schools that are going to be in attendance this weekend. We are running Novice and Varsity Policy debate and the rest of the events you all are accustom to.

Look above, we don't have the funds of a nat circuit team.

Anywho, are you going to be at Pattonville Zack? Or maybe Parkview, I heard you were sending some novi, are you going?

were sending our novices to central, idk if we can fit parkview in in terms of the 10 tourneys... its not likely. either way i'll make an appearance [even if i dont debate], i believe. unless schools tough or something.