Kennedy T of BT

jokes and jokes and jokes

moderator note: this is the gutter of ill-conceived ideas. all ridiculous crap will be placed here

The case that my team wants to run on the Aff is the Blair Witch. We're currently now researching and constructing it. The plan text is that the

USFG should substatiantially decrease its authority to detain without probable cause against Paganist civilians. We reserve the right to clarify intent. Funding and Enforcement guarenteed.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ON THE CONSTRUCTION MUCH WOULD BE OBLIGED

We are making a blair witch affirmative case for next years resolution. we jus started this right now. can anyone think of an advantage 2 our case? and we will send a finished copy when were done.

We are making a blair witch affirmative case for next years resolution. we jus started this right now. can anyone think of an advantage 2 our case? and we will send a finished copy when were done.

Religious freedom modelling.

Constitutionalism

what is your definition of paganists? and how do they relate to the blair witch?

you know, if the federal government burned atheists at the stake, then you might have a case. but as far as i know, bush hasn't sunk to that level quite yet.

how bout we counterplan: time warp back to 1692 and deploy the US military to stop the salem witch trials.

1) pagan is a subjective term. the best way i've been able to understand it is that pagan is what is oppositional to your own beliefs.

2) if you wish to define pagan as being related to the occult, it would be much better to define it would be people who practice witchcraft, wiccan lifestyles, and other members of the occult.

brennan

Paganism is witchcraft and we just thought of a title, we meant no offense

paganism is an earth based religion.

Right. Where're the harms?

qfa.

you know, if the federal government burned atheists at the stake, then you might have a case. but as far as i know, bush hasn't sunk to that level quite yet.

Let's hope he never does.

By the way, what does 'qfa' stand for?

the genaral harms would be prejudism

Oh no, not that...the pagans are being prejudized. /sarcasm

The key question is,

Are pagans being singled out and detained without charge (substantially more frequently than non-pagans) in the status quo?

If you cannot find evidence that supports that position, then I'd say you should start looking for another case idea. Or, start thinking of some strange way to justify your harms, or lack thereof.

You know, if you're looking for a similar case, try looking into the racial profiling aff (as opposed to your case, which is like, witch profiling).