Sign in to follow this  
Sheik

[Aff] Tsete Fly

Sorry for misspelling the afermetioned word above.

Anyways, I want to know if anyone has heard of the Tsete Fly case?

Or a case about tabacco usage in SSA.

It's Kinda interesting because two teams from this last Saturday's tourament ran those cases.

Don't know much about Tobacco but the Tsete fly case is saying that sleeping sickness is bad in SSA b/c of the fly and that they are killing crops. So plan was to send traps to SSA. ($=3.4 Billion)

Poss. Adv: Eco, poverty

So anyone want to have a go at this one? Or Tobacco?

we hit tsete flies this past weekend at kckcc. is that the same tournament you were at?

i know you can find some info about it on the green hill case list.

we hit tsete flies this past weekend at kckcc. is that the same tournament you were at?

i know you can find some info about it on the green hill case list.

Nope, we didn't go to that Tourament but we did hit it in finals.

'cept we lost. Only one page of neg stuff for that case.

Though, they were not topical. What was their case about? (plan?0

Sweet, I'll check on that.

the problem with the smoking aff is that its just not strategic and there are good cards against it

check the GDI and SDI case-negs for some stuff

the problem with the smoking aff is that its just not strategic and there are good cards against it

check the GDI and SDI case-negs for some stuff

wtf?

Sorry for misspelling the afermetioned word above.

Anyways, I want to know if anyone has heard of the Tsete Fly case?

Or a case about tabacco usage in SSA.

It's Kinda interesting because two teams from this last Saturday's tourament ran those cases.

Don't know much about Tobacco but the Tsete fly case is saying that sleeping sickness is bad in SSA b/c of the fly and that they are killing crops. So plan was to send traps to SSA. ($=3.4 Billion)

Poss. Adv: Eco, poverty

So anyone want to have a go at this one? Or Tobacco?

a lot of these affs are predicated on stopping smoking, as well as they are called "smoking" affs when in reality they deal with a lot of tobacco problems

aaahhh. my bad, it seems as i only focused on the first part of his post. ya i agree SDI has a pretty decent neg to start with for the smoke aff.

Aw. It's cool. But I have found some good neg on that aff. But any points from you guys will be AWESOME!

But I am still stuck on stupid tsetse fly. I actually really like but I honestly wouldn't run it.

Yet, anything that would be cool against this case would be great. Any evidence would help. I promise from my deep, ruddy heart I will give good evidence.

Why wouldn't tsetse flies by subject to an actor counterplan?

There's some evidence if they use the labs that only the U.S. actually can do it.

it would be, but alt agent cp's have no teeth unless they have specific evidence.

I guess that depends on the strength of the U.S. key evidence.

do you think i could get a copy of the tsetsi fly neg?... i've looked forever and EVER for info on this... likes hrs worth, but its probly cuz i'm not good at researching.. i'm sure i'll get used to it, especially because i'm only a novice this yr.. but yeah. please?

Sign in to follow this