ldsk

Neg blocks

1st, what is the best way to take down a case that trys to solve malaria by giving medication, bednets, and spraying DDT? Any specific DA's?

Most malaria cases don't have a very strong US Key warrant. Any international actor should have the capacity to solve all the aff. Net benefits can include politics (probably a bush bad senario) and relations with x country. you can run spending and T if you really want

one thing i advise against is getting stuck into the DDT good/bad cuz the neg almost always loses that debate. make those args but focus your arguments elseware

2nd, Can anyone tell me some good specific DAs on a generic water aff?

I have a middle east trade off senario specific to water aid. plan trades off with water assitance to the middle east which leads to bad shit

pm me if you want it

I'm trying to poke holes in my own Malaria aff so I can go back and fill them up.

We use DDT (causes miscarriages, liver disease, cancer, low sperm count, etc) bad, non-DDT nets good.

i would PIC out of whichever of the 3 solvency mechinisms has the best offensive reasons why its bad.

Yeah - when you have a laundry list and I'll assume you have evidence saying they all solve (else we can), the PIC can solve for all of the offense on things like DDT

I personally wouldn't go with spending as much. Its too common of a DA and the Aff will (or should) be able to tear it apart easily.

I run a DDT Malaria Aff and we have so much spending Answers that the neg gets destroied.

Internation actors arguments are good. We had to add an advantage on our case to amplify the US is key image. And we have lost some on it too.

I personally like the Malthus DA against disease Affs. (overpopulation_>_extinction of some sort)

Solving for/preventing disease saves tons of people who have sex and have more babies. An increase in population leads to a need for (food, water... w/e) and starts (wars, violence, terrorism...w/e) which leads to (nuke war, extinction...w/e)

• Downvote 1

1st, what is the best way to take down a case that trys to solve malaria by giving medication, bednets, and spraying DDT? Any specific DA's??

Verticalization: Focusing on only one disease is bad. It's a rockin' DA.

Dutch Disease: Med, nets, spraying. Doesn't it sound like Africa can do that with out the US doing it. Just saying that dependency keeping the cycle going.

Drug Resistance: The Mosquito will eventually become immune to DDT, turning their case.

Corruption: Africa's gov'ts are corruption=No distribution=No solvency

Internation factors CP or a Privatization CP.

2nd, Can anyone tell me some good specific DAs on a generic water aff?

Development

Corruption

Global Warming

Eco.

US/China

• Downvote 1