Sign in to follow this  
Longhorn4Life929

The Journey to TOC

Erin/Chase not only picked up a TOC leg this weekend but they also placed 2nd at KCKCC. That deserves a huge congratulations. Edmond North lacked a TOC bidder for nearly 3 years.

CONGRATS Chase and Erin! :)

congrats to Chase/Erin

not to take away from it but...Dillon you need to learn your schools history a little more thoroughly.

Mark Hammervold/Dustin Sheargold got their bid at Harvard in 2004 (which is 3, not 7, years ago).

congrats north

Huge props to Chase/Erin - made it to finals at a bid tournament and picked up a ballot against a debater who was in finals at NFL nationals last year. Not baad at all.

congrats to Chase/Erin

not to take away from it but...Dillon you need to learn your schools history a little more thoroughly.

Mark Hammervold/Dustin Sheargold got their bid at Harvard in 2004 (which is 3, not 7, years ago).

congrats north

Yeah i found that out yesterday night after i made that post. I didn't think they did because all the trophys in our trophy case was just Seamus Donovan's TOC bid trophys.

A trophy case isn't always indicative of what has actually happened. For a long time, Seamus' trophy what piled away in the closet until I found it some years ago. It still stayed in the closet but at least we knew where it was.

I will admit, I lol'ed at what Drew said. None-the-less, bidding is still an accomplishment. Besides, Chase getting 2nd is far more impressive than Drew getting 1st.