xhilaration

Family Planning

this case is totally topical I know I cut one at camp, its topical because it promotes an basic abstinance until marriage, and it spaces sex so u will have babies really it solves for the spread of disease the only problem is a lot of cards have something to do with it being gods way and the only problem is most africans dont believe in God a lot of them believe in some sort of polytheism. Its topical it is assistance of public health and it is preached towards SSA.

this case is totally topical I know I cut one at camp, its topical because it promotes an basic abstinance until marriage, and it spaces sex so u will have babies really it solves for the spread of disease the only problem is a lot of cards have something to do with it being gods way and the only problem is most africans dont believe in God a lot of them believe in some sort of polytheism. Its topical it is assistance of public health and it is preached towards SSA.

this is natural family planning. there are many other cases that revolve around FP most are centered around the removal of the GGR or increasing funding to SSA for FP.