Sign in to follow this  
Lemur

[Aff] Blood Transfusion

does anyone have this aff or know what camp put this out?

• Upvote 1

Idk if any camp put it out. I do however know that Pine Crest Prep runs this.

• Upvote 1

no some ppl cut there own stuff...but seriously it wasnt done well...actually look thought there cards like cut there own cards and ull find ur answers..they read like 4 good non impact cards in the entire 1ac...there evidence some of the worst i have ever seen

ok, where it probably was out of line to start outright bashing those cards, it sorta is true that if you go to their 1ac cites, there are actually answers and counterplans in their cards (however this isnt necessarily unique to this aff)

ok, where it probably was out of line to start outright bashing those cards, it sorta is true that if you go to their 1ac cites, there are actually answers and counterplans in their cards (however this isnt necessarily unique to this aff)

you forget scotty- doesn't think before he speaks.

Does anyone know of some decent articles to read or authors that would have some solvency? Any solvency at all.... Thanks.

If you search for blood banks and Africa there are a few congressional testimonies on the subject. I ran across them while working on PEPFAR this summer but we did not cut them.

Sign in to follow this