consultbush

Dumbledore is gay?

If you're saying Harry Potter doesn't matter, then you sir are ignorant. Harry Potter is just as big of a cultural icon as Martin Luther King Jr., plus Harry can perform magic tricks. Regardless of his real existence, Harry overcame adversity, hardships, and evil wizards. What did King have to overcome? Racisim? Oooh that must be tough. Harry Potter is a hero to everyone.

HE IS NOT GAY! Dumbledore regrets helping Grindelwald (or watever the heck his name is). So how can he be gay with some1 he hates!?!?!?!?

Ya, y dosn't sum1 ask that? It'd be good 2 here the anser.

• Downvote 1

If you're saying Harry Potter doesn't matter, then you sir are ignorant. Harry Potter is just as big of a cultural icon as Martin Luther King Jr., plus Harry can perform magic tricks. Regardless of his real existence, Harry overcame adversity, hardships, and evil wizards. What did King have to overcome? Racisim? Oooh that must be tough. Harry Potter is a hero to everyone.

Take your Harry Potter propaganda and SHOVE IT.

Fuck Harry Potter, it's the worst book in the world, if anyone considers Harry Potter as useful as Martin Luther King Jr, then they are insulting Martin Luther King Jr. The only hero Harry Potter is to is 13-year-old faggots with ACNE.

Cya

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Take your Harry Potter propaganda and SHOVE IT.

Fuck Harry Potter, it's the worst book in the world, if anyone considers Harry Potter as useful as Martin Luther King Jr, then they are insulting Martin Luther King Jr. The only hero Harry Potter is to is 13-year-old faggots with ACNE.

Cya

Well, whether or not you're right is completely overshadowed by your inability to speak without resorting to childish language and Ad homs ...

As to the "substantive" portion of your post (and boy do I use that language loosely), Harry Potter is nearly as widely read as the bible, the initial printing for the last volume was the largest initial printing of any book ... ever ... So it's awfully hard to argue that this book doesn't affect millions of people. It talks about being different, not being accepted, child abuse/neglect, love, and the classic battle of what's good and right versus what's evil. All themes that will doubtless stick with the younger generations of readers for a very long time.

As a side note it's pretty funny when you consider the book looks at being different and people fearing/hating you for that difference ... while your post uses the perjorative "fag" ... ahh irony.

-B

P.S. - HOLY S*&T Ian you're a freakin' mod now? God this place has gone downhill ... :P

• Downvote 1

P.S. - HOLY S*&T Ian you're a freakin' mod now? God this place has gone downhill ... :P
As I recall, you voted for me in my first win. :cool: I didn't run last time around 'cause it's senior year and I'm working two jobs, applying to law schools, and generally busy, but two years modding is plenty of time to leave my mark here. As for why I'm still around, I gotta keep my skills sharp....

As a side note it's pretty funny when you consider the book looks at being different and people fearing/hating you for that difference ... while your post uses the perjorative "fag" ... ahh irony.

I wrote a potter 1AC, "Harry Potter and awesome good magic cures AIDS and saves the day"

It sounds/looks like a case someone wrote because they don't have a life. It's actually a performance. In the 2AC I extended a card and then built a kritik around it based on neg's discourse regarding the case and the wizarding world in their 1NC. It's some stuff about pathological obsessions and such.

God I need a life.

I wrote a potter 1AC, "Harry Potter and awesome good magic cures AIDS and saves the day"

It sounds/looks like a case someone wrote because they don't have a life. It's actually a performance. In the 2AC I extended a card and then built a kritik around it based on neg's discourse regarding the case and the wizarding world in their 1NC. It's some stuff about pathological obsessions and such.

God I need a life.

Ha, we can add that to the growing lists of Chuck Norris, X-men, and superman saves the day cases.

And you wouldn't?

I dunno- maybe I'm being just a tad optimistic, but I think that writing a good selling book would be enough of a mission for the sake of it

• Downvote 1

wtf! who freakin lowered my rep for saying this saying that im the most annoying person on the site and should go suck my mom???

Im assuming its you, so go screw yourself. (but if it wasnt you, im really sry)

Be sorry. I sign all my neg rep, and I always have a better reason.

harry potters real, the only reason yall deny it is cuz youre part of the ignorant muggle world.

harry potters real, the only reason yall deny it is cuz youre part of the ignorant muggle world.

exactly.

And they deserve to lose the round because of that ignorance.

:P