Sign in to follow this  
Neocon4life

Nixa

Nov. 2 and 3. If you have done policy before you won't be allowed to judge we would rather have old people that didn't even know policy debate existed until they walked into the room. Ahh logic.

It's like they don't want us to run anything interesting at all... Ah Missouri Debate, you never cease to amaze me!

• Downvote 1

Nov. 2 and 3. If you have done policy before you won't be allowed to judge we would rather have old people that didn't even know policy debate existed until they walked into the room. Ahh logic.

HOOOORAAYYYYYY!!! another chance for willyg to win! i expect to hit neosho in finals and wsooop some aaaaaaaaaaass!!! see u all there

• Downvote 1

Ramsey/Shultz?

Who is Shultz? Am I missing something here? It happens so often... (that I miss something, that is)

dan schultz?????????????????? no fucking way

As of now Parkview will have

WillyG/Campbell- ARVs

Price/Waldo- ARVs

I don't know about our reg entries.

If there is any questions, my aim is TonyMontana3669

i am so happy tha the avatar my partner has is another muppet. granted grover is just a sesame street muppet. but godamn we think alike. btw, i was in nixa for volleyball districts and i just wanna say i fucking hate nixa. fuck you kickapoo, suk my scrotum, and i hope the chiefs(aka the little muffberry fucks they are) get turned into the prairie dogs cuz that would make my day. fuck the chiefs. i'm gonna beat ur ass in soccer districts you little shits.

if kickapoo didn't have josh pruschen and if kevin wasn't so good looking i swear i would burn that school down.

i am so happy tha the avatar my partner has is another muppet. granted grover is just a sesame street muppet. but godamn we think alike. btw, i was in nixa for volleyball districts and i just wanna say i fucking hate nixa. fuck you kickapoo, suk my scrotum, and i hope the chiefs(aka the little muffberry fucks they are) get turned into the prairie dogs cuz that would make my day. fuck the chiefs. i'm gonna beat ur ass in soccer districts you little shits.

if kickapoo didn't have josh pruschen and if kevin wasn't so good looking i swear i would burn that school down.

EDIT: Give em hell Will

last i heard, the WFTPA plan was to fully fund the bill in SSA...is this still the case? i've heard of some novice teams running the plan specifically tailored to agrictulture.

and does anybody know how many champ entries will be at nixa?