Sign in to follow this  
extempreacher

Condom aid aff solvency advocate/card

I'm thinking I want to roll with some really specific solvency evidence involving "the United States should" or something similar, dealing with sending a ton of condoms to sub-Saharan Africa. Does anyone have any authors who have written on the subject or specific articles you would point out to me?

The closest I've gotten so far is the GAO's criticism of current PEPFAR rules about condoms, but their recommendations were basically "Congress should look at this or something, maaan!"

Thanks for any help.

I'm thinking I want to roll with some really specific solvency evidence involving "the United States should" or something similar, dealing with sending a ton of condoms to sub-Saharan Africa. Does anyone have any authors who have written on the subject or specific articles you would point out to me?

The closest I've gotten so far is the GAO's criticism of current PEPFAR rules about condoms, but their recommendations were basically "Congress should look at this or something, maaan!"

Thanks for any help.

somewhere in these forums you can download all of the camp files from about... everywhere. i believe michigan has a huge condoms aff file, and... somewhere in washington state haha has a one AC prewritten (note that it kindof stinks)

i hade the same idea, hence why i am using all of the evidence. :]

Okay, I have that camp evidence :). There were a lot of US Key cards, but none really saying like "the U.S. should send X more condoms to sub-Saharan Africa." Is that card just not out there?

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this