Sign in to follow this  
Warezxxx

Samford water Aff

Hey, I am kinda new here but I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the Samford Water Aff. When you download the free camp files there is the case neg to the Aff but no Aff side or plan text. If anyone has the Affirmative side of the Samford water Aff that would be a big help. I have some growth da blocks to trade but not much else.

-Thanks

No offense, but Samford isn't the best of camps, so if I had to guess, I'd say you're better off looking at other camps' water affs if that's what you're trying to look at. Granted, if you want it for completions' sake, I don't have it, but if all you want is a water affirmative file, I could upload a few that are probably far better/more comprehensive.

Granted, if you want it for completions' sake,

Yeah, I was kinda looking for it so I could T their plan and go over the warrants in their evidence for holes and such.

No offense, but Samford isn't the best of camps, so if I had to guess, I'd say you're better off looking at other camps' water affs if that's what you're trying to look at. Granted, if you want it for completions' sake, I don't have it, but if all you want is a water affirmative file, I could upload a few that are probably far better/more comprehensive.

You dont know what youre talking about. Samford has some amazing lab leader. If I were a debater a I would give my left leg to have Ryan Galloway as a lab leader. I mean, if he's good enough to judge the final round of the NDT then he's good enough for me. I mean, I might be biased because I work at Samford, but I think Samford is definitely worth the money.