TJ (5)

Good Counsel (2)

Potomac Falls (2)

Wilson (2)

Novice*

King George (4)

Wilson (1)

Briar Woods (2)

*There is a distinct possibility that Novice and JV will be collapsed. The decision will be made after 9pm EST tonight and all coaches will be notified.

lol, I really wanted to ask what would happen if TJ was the only school there, but decided that would probably come off badly.

TJ is in ur tournamnet, flooding it wit novices? <--- really bad lolcats reference. sorry. I'll go hide in a corner now

Rest assured, Itachi, that Mr. Hyland knows who you are. :)

Better start sucking up to the coach--looks like we've got lots of coach decisions coming up.

Blog is on hiatus while I'm working on a candidate's staff (I consist of the staff for a School Board race.)

Well, if no one but TJ shows up, someone's gotta figure out who gets first. It would be coach decision, right? Because you can't just let the round get debated, since every judge TJ brings is blocked from judging TJ.

Pretty much what happened at Patriot Districts. WSHS shows up, grabs plaque, walks away. Other schools mystified by concept of, say, sacrificial lamb policy teams for sweeps points.

I also hear that TJ has a new policy that will boot anyone who drops below a 3.0 to their base school. Is that true?!

Varsity

TJ (3)

Broad Run (2)

Potomac Falls (1)

Wilson (3)

Briar Woods (1)

Chantilly (2)

JV

TJ (5)

Good Counsel (2)

Potomac Falls (2)

Wilson (2)

Novice*

King George (4)

Wilson (1)

Briar Woods (2)

Chantilly (1)

*Novice and JV have been collapsed into a single division. I will attempt to maintain Novice v. Novice pairing in rounds 1 and 2 insofar as possible, but rounds 3 and 4 will follow power-pairing. We still give awards to the top 6 Novice teams separately from JV.

Briar Woods? New school?

yep they are in broadlands. if you know where that is.... kind of near ashburn. but yeah they came to one of our practices, they have a pretty good size team actually, some of them stemmed out of stonebridge

eh, quick question, not worth starting a new thread over:

for byes, that round counts as a win, and your speaker points for that bye round is the average of your speaker points in the other 3 rounds, right?

Briar Woods? New school?

We've been open 3 years so we're still pretty new. The school is right off of Belmont Ridge Rd if you know where that is (just before you enter Brambleton, adjacent to Broadlands).