I ran up against a vatican city CP for GGR, basically it was part of an EU CP. Said that vatican city should apologize for banning contraceptives, and everything would be happy. Other than the obvious perm, is there any legit aff evidence for this?

• Upvote 1

That would never happen anyway. At some point, you wonder whether fiat power is infinite, or whether you have to act within reason. That is kind of like saying 'make the Pope Jewish' and then everyone would be happy.

I think I read in camp files a DA that was US-Vatican Relations, not sure if somebody read a CP with that.

any idea what file that was?

I ran up against a vatican city CP for GGR, basically it was part of an EU CP. Said that vatican city should apologize for banning contraceptives, and everything would be happy. Other than the obvious perm, is there any legit aff evidence for this?

vactican city isnt part of the eu

EU do the Plan and Vatican City say sorry

It's two component counter plan

The net-ben is probably something like Vatican City/Italy freaks out at EU or something

That would never happen anyway. At some point, you wonder whether fiat power is infinite, or whether you have to act within reason. That is kind of like saying 'make the Pope Jewish' and then everyone would be happy.

So you're saying the aff gets to fiat logical things. 'making the pope jewish' is analogous to 'making bush liberal and making bush love africa' seems like plans do that now...