Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDrummer15

[Aff] Agamben refugees

how does giving refugees health assistance solve for them not having any rights?

i saw this camp file and it looked cool, but i have no idea how the plan solves

When running Agamben you cant give either rights or health services... just an fyi... doing so kinda gets agamben upset...

how does giving refugees health assistance solve for them not having any rights?

i saw this camp file and it looked cool, but i have no idea how the plan solves

I agree with svfrey, the agamben refugee aff (I believe you are looking at DDIs) is a highly critical affirmative. It doesn't defend traditional plan action so to answer your question, it doesn't "sovle" anything. Meaning, unless you are willing to go far left, this isn't the aff for you. I have not seen this aff in great detail so I can't say much about it. I believe Alex Bonnet wrote the DDI one so you can try to get in touch with him, if you are still interested. He has an account on this site Felix something??

Guest svfrey

yeah

felix hoenikker is the person ur thinking of

although gianattasio also wrote it, so he's probably also a good choice to ask...

the USFG should affirm the rights of refugees and stateless persons in sub-saharan africa by substantially increasing its public health assistance to said regions....

advantage one - Agamben has an aneurysm... ;)

Sign in to follow this