Sign in to follow this  
rhetoricking76

CFL@ cypress bay

sorry to all u "national circuit" ppl out there who dont like ppl posting local stuff but this is an urgent announcement

The cfl will be held the same day as thespian districts at our school December 15,2007

this doesnt really affect anyone but if ur the type of competitor who likes to watch out round DI and HI pieces and ur competing at the cfl i strongly recommend bringing $10 more that day so u can watch the thespian districts in between rounds, during lunch, and maybe after the tournament is over (there schedule is later than ours)

the events u can watch are as follows:

solo musical, small group musical, large group musical, duet musical

solo acting (similar to DP in nature one funny one sad), duet acting (similar to duo interp), small group acting, large group acting

there are "techy" events but im pretty sure no one will watch them, if u want to i can direct u there at the tournament

remember: its $10 extra to see these performances, i kno its stupid but its a nice little treat for most locals here in florida

ya trouville, if ppl wanna b fags and watch interp thats their initiative....although that would be pretty gay...

• Downvote 1

ya trouville, if ppl wanna b fags and watch interp thats their initiative....although that would be pretty gay...

well i hear that those cypress bay kids are pretty soft

Guest fizelly27

stoneman douglas might be making an appearance, but its probly gunna be billy with a novice

well i mean in terms of numbers as its projected that those schools will bring the most in policy division, by all means get NMB to bring more ppl and prove me wrong lol

You're right man, we only have 1 team, but I'm trying to get some novs for january.

what policy teams are going..... i dont care about 500 extempers/lders/interpers....

nmb - what aff do you guys run?

Don't mean to sound rude, but who are you?

I think douglas has been repping it pretty huge...so bring it on ft. lauderdale/pine crest [im gonna go ahead and preemptiviely acknowledge that we've dropped our share of rounds to laudy and havent hit any varsity pine crest teams since Christina and Sunny]

but ya...im w/ a novice, and I hear that so is the majority of ft. lauderdale.

Guest fizelly27
Don't mean to sound rude, but who are you?

ima take a guess by the username melvin and guess Trent Uthe from pine crest, as that seems to be the retarded way to spell his last name

and on a second note, probly should not take billy's post seriosuly as he is most likely being sarcastic

[but we have been reppin it huge =) ]

what policy teams are going..... i dont care about 500 extempers/lders/interpers....

nmb - what aff do you guys run?

we wont be coming anymore so dont worry about it man.

Guest fizelly27
i think we have about 50 teams in policy, i kno ft lauderdale is on there but as to anyone else im not sure, anyone wanna let me kno

i seriosuly doubt that there are 50 teams in policy considering at barrdock there was around 12 and i dont kno of any other big schools that could fill the 38 spots. and considerign states last yr didnt even ahve 50 teams in policy thats probly not tru