Sign in to follow this  
bob hope

Neg-Child Soldiers

What's a good strat?

I haven't been able to find much that would apply on case other then inherency and solvency so I'm thinkin if I go policy- CP/DAs/T and solvency

if I go kritikal-K and maybee a CP that uses the K as a net ben and solvency

what CPs/DAs/Ks would you run and how compelling is the argument for topicality?

input is amazing thanks in advance

• Downvote 1

Alternate agent c/p with a disad to US action as net benefit- No reason US action is key, which means c/p solves case and any risk of a link means neg ballot.

What's a good strat?

how compelling is the argument for topicality?

Well, given that the case ISN"T topical, the argument has potential

Thats a true argument, but unfortunately enough most affs fund. I would suggest some international actor CP, or maybe shunning. T of course, and whatever intrinsic da's you have (i.e. demo-promo, tradeoff, spending). They'll mostly concede the link on an intrinsic DA cause they want to seem T. But as always it's the better team. There's no knock-out strat.

Yeah I'd agree with what people have said so far about int'l CP and whatever DA to US action, politics etc, but be ready for a Cuomo or Cuomo-like debate--all those teams will probably k the da and/or the cp

I cut this aff at the KU camp this summer.... a big problem is that most plans just give help to the kids AFTER they are done being soldiers, the aff never stops the conflict itself, which is the root cause. So they get no long term solvency. Also, some kids are forced at gunpoint to serve. No matter how educated you are, it doesnt stop someone from holding a gun to your head

Sign in to follow this