BlocksfromBlock

Wake Forest

Anyone know what affirmative Neenah OO was reading at Wake?

Thanks!

yea I'm curious about this as well... if any1 know can they pm me

Women spend their time searching for water and allow for men to dominate over women, but by giving water we can open up a space for gender equality,

I am sure their are other warrants.

Chattachoche CZ ran something similar to that actually, unless I'm just thinking of berkely which I dont think I am. But they pretty much said what tdebater said, that since women go to all this trouble the plan empowers them. I dont think it really has any worth unless they're reading some deontology cards, but then that would negate their util nuclear war advantages...but maybe they're running it all out patriarchy

Chattachoche CZ ran something similar to that actually' date=' unless I'm just thinking of berkely which I dont think I am. But they pretty much said what tdebater said, that since women go to all this trouble the plan empowers them. I dont think it really has any worth unless they're reading some deontology cards, but then that would negate their util nuclear war advantages...but maybe they're running it all out patriarchy[/quote']

I think the reason they would be running both advantages is in case they hit a K they can leverage that advantage against the K and the nuclear war advantage against say a DA and a CP.

Also, does anyone know what aff Tampa Prep was running?

yea thats what they did to us, they said heg was the only alternative...obviously just a huge link concession so all we had to do is prove that our principle subsumed theirs. Anyways, I cant help on what aff tampa is running :P I always forget the school names, only remember certain faces^^

sorry...they way this was taken was not intended, PM if you want to talk about it or hit me on AIM.

edgemont is def a good team, and i dont want to come off as talking shit out of my ass.

• Downvote 3

sorry...they way this was taken was not intended, PM if you want to talk about it or hit me on AIM.

edgemont is def a good team, and i dont want to come off as talking shit out of my ass.

edit: This issue appears to have been resolved. The Edgemont and Head Royce debaters are both awesome and its unfortunate that one team had to be knocked out so early.

Get some class instead of complaining about a round between two teams that are both substantially better than you that you had to watch* because you obviously weren't good enough to be debating at the time.

The Head Royce guys are awesome, and I wish they hadn't debated Edgemont so both teams could've been in octos. But Edgemont persuaded 2 out of 3 judges they won the debate, which is the only thing that matters. If you'd persuaded 2/3 of your judges you'd won prelim rounds, you'd have cleared at the tournament and wouldn't be able to post stupid shit like this on an internet forum because you wouldn't have been able to see that round.

*I'm assuming you're a debater and not a coach, because I would hope they wouldn't let someone with such little tact and respect for other teams coach the activity.

Perhaps. Still though, what happened?