Knights who say Ni

The best pens to pen flip and debate with!!!

if you posted a vid I'd <3 you forever

when i go home, i'll grab my digital cam, and upload it to youtube. JUST FOR YOU.

actually i'll forget. but i could if i remembered.

TUL Gel retractable fine point. I used to be a pilot-only type of person (I was very dogmatic), and I still love the pilots, but they don't have game compared to these pens. They are absolutely perfect to flip, the ink doesn't run, and a box comes with 5 colors.

Pilot G2's .5 or .38 are my favorite pens... however Pilot just came out with the GTEC and I hear they have smaller than .38 but I haven't had a chance to use it to see if it flips or writes well

Pilot G2's .5 or .38 are my favorite pens... however Pilot just came out with the GTEC and I hear they have smaller than .38 but I haven't had a chance to use it to see if it flips or writes well

"Available in Hyper Fine (0.25mm), Micro Fine (0.3mm) and Ultra Fine (0.4mm) point sizes"

http://www.pilotpen.us/products/gel/

GTEC are .4mm so .38 o/w and they are just better in all ways, but GTEC C4 are .2, sadly i have not seen these and cannot rate them

Edited by Sweet Ev
  • Downvote 1

Pilots are okay, but I hate how they smear if you touch the ink too soon. Pentel RSVP's fine tips are the best.

Hmph... for me, nothing beats Zebra Sarasa pens. :flower: They're very versatile, especially if a spill happens, and they're so elegant... I like getting a colored pack for me to switch sides. 

And the flow is so smooth... I not only use these for debate but also for school. <3 my Zebra Sarasas. 

TUL Gel retractable fine point. I used to be a pilot-only type of person (I was very dogmatic), and I still love the pilots, but they don't have game compared to these pens. They are absolutely perfect to flip, the ink doesn't run, and a box comes with 5 colors.

What a terrible opinion. The TUL Gel Retractable breaks constantly and easily smears. Pilots are more readily available, cheaper, have better endurance, and an overall better hand-feel. Is the 4-color multipak not enough for you? You really need that 5th color? C'mon boys, figure it out. 

What a terrible opinion. The TUL Gel Retractable breaks constantly and easily smears. Pilots are more readily available, cheaper, have better endurance, and an overall better hand-feel. Is the 4-color multipak not enough for you? You really need that 5th color? C'mon boys, figure it out. 

You're quoting yourself?