Will Hunting

Upload me music.

Did you check your recycle bin?

i did. i went into the mainframe of my actual ibook messing around trying to get rid of some stupid game programs that were accesseble from that SN only and then decided to delete that itunes library (music on there counts against my HD overall. so i have 6GB on my user and then 6GB on that one, which ='s 12. stupid, eh?) so i deleted it and then i went to my library and it said it couldn't find the original song file. I used secure delete so i can't even go back and get it now. boo.

okay folks,

I deleted my itunes library by accident (6GB's gone, stupid me) and i need to get some music back. Who wants to upload me some sweet tunes! ha...

There are 13 pages of sweet tunes behind this one. Also, Burns has a nice hip hop thread floating around here, there are sweet tunes there.

i did. i went into the mainframe

OMG, you hax0r3d your mainframe?!

There are 13 pages of sweet tunes behind this one. Also, Burns has a nice hip hop thread floating around here, there are sweet tunes there.

OMG, you hax0r3d your mainframe?!

the problem is that most (like all) of the sendspace files are old...

Uhm, so people haven't posted music here in a bit, and I thought maybe I could make some requests, and I might post some stuff later tonight.

Anything by Woven Hand (I have mosaic)

and lastly anything by Refrigerator

Thanks in advance.

Sparklehorse- It's a Wonderful Life

http://www.mediafire.com/?t40gyn0jhz2

" Amazon.com's Best of 2001

Like Neil Young on the finer moments of Tonight's the Night, Sparklehorse leader Mark Linkous nails the lonesome-man dirge to the wall on this third long-player. Along with his kindred contemporaries (and guest musicians) Mercury Rev and Grandaddy, Linkous makes little secret of his worship for the Neil Young vibe, and he takes it in a direction that Young has never fully realized. It's a Wonderful Life's sweet melodies sound as if they were recorded on corroded tape, with fragility inherent both lyrically and musically; yet this is the least psychotic, and most cohesive Sparklehorse album to date. Linkous and his mates also benefit from appearances by Tom Waits, Cardigans crooner Nina Persson, and the most effectively used guest of all, PJ Harvey, who bites hard on one of the CD's few static rockers, "Piano Fire." Other highlights include the almost-fit-for-radio "King of Nails," the piano ballad "Sea of Teeth," and the hidden bonus track (eight minutes into track 13), "Morning Hollow." Linkous moans on the title track, "I'm a bog of poison frogs / It's a wonderful life / It's a wonderful life." Get the feeling that this might not be for everybody? Thank God for that. --Chris Paul Carter "

Someone should upload me the new Kooks album named Konk. It doesn't come out until the 11th but I'm sure it leaked somewhere.

I'd like to second that one.

I have this.

I'll edit this post when I upload it later tonight. I have a few things I need to do first.

someone actually backchanneled it to me, I forgot to edit. but thanks!