Lynn C. Thompson

Nebraska 07-08

So is anyone from Nebraska headed to Valley this year? Or CRWash? Anyone needing extra judges for these events, drop me a line. I will probably end up as a hired judge at the tournaments anyway.

PS: Scott, are you sending anyone to New Trier this year?

• Upvote 1

Your ass must be huge to shove the entire state of Nebraska into it. I bet all those corn cobs would hurt... and the cows... I guess whatever floats your boat.

I didn't say I was going to shove a state up my ass...

The only asshole big enough for my hard-on is your mother's - so fuck off and keep your smart ass comments to your self...

If I had to wipe my ass with a politician it would be...

Nevermind, there's no contest imaginable where I'd choose Fred Thompson.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Red and Black Revolution! again"

• Upvote 2

Mr. Mondale told me to "Haiku this" and I aim to please.

MONDALE'S PERVERSION -

A HAIKU

Your ass must be raw

From the scraping corn and cows

Inmates would love you

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

hey ben - is it intentional that you capitalized the name of your employer but not your own name? if so, it sends a weird signal.

I didn't say I was going to shove a state up my ass...

The only asshole big enough for my hard-on is your mother's - so fuck off and keep your smart ass comments to your self...

Compensating for a lack much?

• Downvote 1

No. He seems to me like an incompetant fuckbag who thinks its funny the way he posts, and probably masturbates to pictures of himself. Now he will come on and post something about my mother and her being pwnd than pound his taint some more.

• Upvote 1

Whats so wrong with that if he chooses to do that after posting? Stop attempting to normalize sexual expression.

Obviously kidding.

• Upvote 2

I'm going to go ahead and say something that may be crude, harsh, and frowned upon, but that first injury in the USC game last night seems fake to me, or at least exaggerated. Especially, when in the 4th quarter they announced that he was okay. The shit looked like he was paralyzed. If there isn't anything wrong with his neck or spine, he could have at least sat up, moved his legs, or made some equivalent motion to let everyone know he was at least going to be able to walk again someday. I think he did that on purpose to take the fans out of the game, which definitely occured. That was definitely the turning point of the game. If he is actually injured, and misses even one more game, then I'm sorry and will willingly eat these words. But, he better not be playing like nothing happened next weekend after the scene he put on last night.

I'm going to go ahead and say something that may be crude, harsh, and frowned upon, but that first injury in the USC game last night seems fake to me, or at least exaggerated. Especially, when in the 4th quarter they announced that he was okay. The shit looked like he was paralyzed. If there isn't anything wrong with his neck or spine, he could have at least sat up, moved his legs, or made some equivalent motion to let everyone know he was at least going to be able to walk again someday. I think he did that on purpose to take the fans out of the game, which definitely occurred. That was definitely the turning point of the game. If he is actually injured, and misses even one more game, then I'm sorry and will willingly eat these words. But, he better not be playing like nothing happened next weekend after the scene he put on last night.

I agree with you, it seemed like an overly theatrical performance, but I don't think it really took the fans out of the game as much as the sloppy play did. 49-31 is pretty sad, at least we still have volleyball.

I'm disappointed in USC for allowing us to score that last touchdown. All it did was boost Sam Keller's stats. The bottom line is that he sucked. Sure, he made some good plays. But the receivers made him look better than he actually was. There were quite a few throws that made me want to vomit. Tanner is right, the injury did take the crowd out of the game. After the two interceptions in the third quarter, the fans really had nothing left to cheer about.

In regard to "at least we still have volleyball": I don't think that this is the end of the season for Nebraska football. It would have been nice to see Nebraska beat USC. Before the game and through the first half I thought that we actually had a shot to beat them. There was a bit of doubt in the back of everyone's mind, so it wasn't a terrible surprise to go down like that. Additionally, we've taken some tougher home losses than that one and been fine. Last year's Texas game comes to mind.

• Upvote 1

This is a ridiclous conversation. Sam Keller's performance had nothing to do with the defensive line doing nothing to stop the inside run. Their running back had like 160 yards on 11 carries while Keller threw for 273 in the first half. Sure the interceptions did have an impact on the game as it allowed USC to score two easy touchdowns but those could have been prevented by the defense. Fact remains that Keller did have a good game, the recievers dropped passes (one of the interceptions in the 3rd quarter was a tipped ball) and the line didn't give him any time to make his reads. This game isn't on his shoulders or Callahan's, its on the O-line and the D-line.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, I'm going to admit that I was partially wrong in my last post since the defense's most recent "performance". (If you can call it that....) I thought that most of the troubles were due to us playing the #1 team in the nation. Sam Keller is improving. I think he looks less nervous. It's just unfortunate that his arm is made of gold and his feet are made of stone. I would like to see a bit more mobility.

I'll admit that the defense was sub-par. But the booing was unacceptable for Husker fans.

Guest debator123
This is funny coming from one of biggest smart ass on this site, and not the funny ones. And the your mom joke must have taken you awhile to think of, being from south dakota and all.

Poor use of grammar. Maybe it's because you're retarded.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Poor use of grammar. Maybe it's because you're retarded.

Let's all hop on the irony train!!! Woooot wooooot.

Your post includes a sentence fragment. Good job. You guys from South Dakota really entertain me.

Guest debator123
Let's all hop on the irony train!!! Woooot wooooot.

Your post includes a sentence fragment. Good job. You guys from South Dakota really entertain me.

You mispuncuated your first sentence and 'woooot' is not a word.

• Downvote 1

Wooot is phonetic, Brent was describing the sound of the irony train.

To point out Brent's errors is irrelevant, they're entirely in line with the idea that spelling and grammatical errors are irrelevant if a person can get their message across. To point out your errors on the other hand is entirely relevant when you come out of nowhere to pick at a sentence's structure. It shows hypocrisy.