Synergy

Camp Backfiles

Hey did UTNIF really only put out like 5 files or did I just download a crappy version?

Also does anyone have World Debate Institute?

Everybody it would seem got a crappy copy of UTNIF I heard something about a mac version of the cd's or something... but I dunno... anybody from UTNIF can you clear this up? I don't know where the World Debate Institute was is or wether anybody has their ev.

World Debate Institute is in Vermont and thats all I know and they had some pretty good files last year.

Also if anyone has some other camp files that aren't posted I would greatly appreciate them. I have nothing to trade because the camp I went had their evidence posted almost immediately after camp was finished. Also at this point there really isn't much left to trade because it's all free.

Anything would be appreciated

Thanks

Guest fizelly27
Does anyone have answers to con-con. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me.

not random at all

Does anyone have answers to con-con. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me.

Impact turn the democracy net benefit

Read cards that say Con- Con always fails- they kinda do

they also take a while- timeframe DA

Perm: Do Both

Conditionality/ Dispo bad

Reasons the federal gov't must do the plan

I would be willing to dish out positive rep if someone can do me a favor - list all of the solvency mechanisms to the following cases.

Family Planning

Landmines

Child Soldiers

Global Gag Rule

Medflags

P.S. I may think of some later.

Thank you

• Downvote 2

The amount of free evidence available this year is simply overwhelming. The model for the online debate camp (using ev sales to keep the camp free) simply is not viable with this amount of free evidence. To that end, I'm going to dish out the camp files to anyone that wants them. So far, I have the Malaria/DDT case, Water Rights case, Disease Securitization K, and a small China DA update. All of these are available on the downloads section of onlinedebatecamp.com

For those that may want an inexpensive camp next year, keep us in mind.

thanks,

Rob

EDIT: I'm assuming anyone that wants 'em has 'em so I'm throwing them back into the "for sale" area in preparation for the new topic. At the end of the year, they're going in backfiles at a discounted price.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe just sendspace the online camp and have them post it in the thread and save everyones time savvy?

OK. I'll get around to doing that sometime this weekend. I just got word of a death in my family so I'm going to be busy for a bit.

Because those are all text files, they should be fast to download. I may just post the hard URL to the files where they are now.

Edit: these have now been moved into the store again in preparation for the new topic.

• Upvote 2

This thread is golden. This is what I like to see in the community - giving, sharing, and supporting.

If anyone needs filespace or technical help in getting their files hosted, send me a PM. I check the site occassionally.

Zac

Since all of the camp files are on here for free, are there arguments or files that people would like for me to research and put on Evazon???

zompetti

1. click on a link

2. click on "begin download"

3. Depending on your browser, different windows might come up - in general, a window will apear asking your options. Choose "Save to disk" or something similar. If there is a "browse..." button, you can establish where to save the file. Otherwise, you will have to manually move the file from wherever it is downloaded to (desktop is default unless you changed it) wherever you want it.

4. The files here are compressed, meaning they are made smaller for faster transfer rate. To uncompress a file, you need the appropriate program to do it for you. The program you use depends on the compression type and your operating system:

Windows - I would suggest downloading WinRAR (google it). It unpacks 99% of any compression methods out there. It is proprietary software(meaning you have to pay for the full version, but thats typical when dealing with Micro$oft), but you can download a trial version. This is the progam I use flawlessly on my windows computer.

WinZip is the other option, but it doesn't uncompress .rar files, which most of these files are compressed in >.>.

Mac - I'm not quite sure - can anyone help me out here? Mac boxes should come with 7zip and zip decompression, but rar is linux based and we all know about them cultist Mac users :P

Linux - The program name is unrar - its under aptitude. Google for instructions based on your version if you need help. Note unrar doesn't decompress 7-zip files, i've found. everything but the install has a graphical interface so it won't give the beginning user any pain.

I think thats it... If someone could help out on the mac front you can post this on the front page if you want....