Synergy

Camp Backfiles

What is that website because if it id the national debate coaches association it costs money to get in

What is that website because if it id the national debate coaches association it costs money to get in
It costs money to be a member of the National Debate Coaches Association (it is a professional association for coaches, after all), but the file-sharing project on their website is free...

the DDI greenstein/turner file isn't working for me.

can somebody post it again?

go back a few pages and download DDI part one and part 2. Dont download the individual files.

UT..anyone?

=[

Check the first page of the thread. A link to the UTNIF files has been up for quite awhile now (UTNIF = Univ. of Texas National Institute of Forensics)...

Guest fizelly27
Check the first page of the thread. A link to the UTNIF files has been up for quite awhile now (UTNIF = Univ. of Texas National Institute of Forensics)...

yea theres like 6 files in that link so i wouldnt download it

it doesnt work, the file has been removed for violating media fire's terms of service or whatnot, and that link was the incomplete set, and UT isnt on the ndca site.

Guest svfrey

sooo...

how does one go about downloading this file?

i don't seem to see a link anywheres on the page