movingonup

Campfile Requests

instead of organizing other trades, why dont you guys just contribute to the camp evidence pool and get everything back, including whats listed. See the camp evidence pools thread on this same forum

whoever sent me JDI via sendspace needs to email me from their email so i know where to send stuff later.

i have recently found out that the WDW camp evidence is not up for trade it has been copyrighted by the generals army

This only applies to the opening packet, not the entire evidence set produced by the camp.

instead of organizing other trades, why dont you guys just contribute to the camp evidence pool and get everything back, including whats listed. See the camp evidence pools thread on this same forum

I have Samford 07 camp evidence. If you're interested in trading PM me or hit me up on AIM @ robertbyrddwv

• Upvote 1

if everyone who contributes is fine with that i totally will, I think its a great Idea. I just know that some kids dont like to share that much

I'm all for sharing with everyone, and the people who get butt hurt about sharing don't seem to realize, they're delaying the invetable.

RawExcellence@aol.com UNT ( after the 21st)

you send your link to me, rets4ydoc@cox.net, and then I'll put your email in my archive folder in outlook. Then when i get more camps than the few i have now, I'll send everyone who sent me stuff an email with all the links, also asking if its alright to just post them on this forum, if everyone says it is, then i will

Already Have

ENDI

SDSU

JDI

Samford

Edit: DON'T SEND ME YOUR FILES AS ATTACHMENTS. It clogs my email. just put the camp files in a folder, right click on the folder, and click add to archive. That will put it into a zip file. After that you can go to sendspace.com, megaupload.com, or any other filesharing site and upload that zip fil and send me the link.

thanks

Cody

i have recently found out that the WDW camp evidence is not up for trade it has been copyrighted by the generals army

Theoretically, all camp evidence sets are copyrighted under intellectual rights and work-invested. However, a formal copyright (as it seems you're referring to) might imply the organization with rights intends it to be actionable.

derek i thought dan said it was all copyrighted by the generals army

Did you see "the general's army" anywhere on the files outside of the opening packet?

The opening packet was indeed copyrighted by that organization, but not the other files.

well UNTIF is not over, but if someone wants to hit me up in about 2 and a half weeks i can get u all the evidence

mod can you delete this until the GDI is finished, otherwise its

a) illegal

B) not good for debate (other camps steal ev because they are lazy)a

also whoever just got this and posted it, you're dead

Are you really that poor of a debater?

It's illegal... how? With no formal copyright filed, the only law that would apply is intellectual property, which, as a group effort, belongs to the group.

If camps steal ev, so what. The people who are stealing would otherwise just cut nothing- might as well steal good cards. Some lab leaders who work at multiple camps give the same cites out, is that bad? Nothing bad actually comes out of this.

And death threats. Wow. Mature.

• Downvote 2