inkylouhoo

Debate Camp Hookups

Have you ever had a camp hookup?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had a camp hookup?

• Yes
    • No

This seems to be a common practice. What do you all think of it? Cute or tacky? Hot or gross? A waste of time or a fun distraction? Share your interesting and/or humorous debate camp hookup stories.

yeah, i can always remember the time before awards spent looking for empty classrooms/gyms/hallways, and then trying to avoid the legions of wayward debaters and janitorial staff.

damn... those were some good times

i'm a first year, and this will be my first summer at camp.

idk how camp hookups work. do explain.

i'm a first year, and this will be my first summer at camp.

idk how camp hookups work. do explain.

1. find someone you want to hookup with

2. lay groundwork with them for hookup

3. hookup

• Upvote 1

haha, esp roommates, it creats interesting drama.

• Downvote 1

haha, esp roommates, it creats interesting drama.

no, do not hookupwith a roommate. just make sure you're roommate is okay with you using the room for hookup purposes late at night whiel they are in there, or make sur eyou have somewhere besides a room to go, have the roommate join in for 3 way, or have the roommate leave.

no you hook up with a person then you hook up with their roommate not yours that is just weird. you should go to bed brett it is late.

no you hook up with a person then you hook up with their roommate not yours that is just weird.

:) giggle giggle

i misinterpreted your first post.

well, it is fun, but i do not recommend it. Saying goodbye sucks, especially if they live far away and/or you don't go to the same tournaments later in the year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well, i do. until it goes further then a hook up. i knew some people who hooked up with many girls at the camp, and then i on the other hand took it a step further.

Not smart.

well my camp hoolup seemed to work out just fine this year. :Kn: hehe :D . i should really go to bed.

• Downvote 1

Yep, a bunch of kids hooked up the last night of camp. The best way to make sure you remember people from camp is for you to come home with their STD.

• Upvote 2

Guest svfrey

wow

that's pretty much an perfect description of the last night if where i went to camp...

:)

well, i do. until it goes further then a hook up. i knew some people who hooked up with many girls at the camp, and then i on the other hand took it a step further.

Not smart.

"Hook up" and "hook up plus a step further" are different things. The former does not have to become the latter.

But the distance relationship thing can work, too. I know several couples that started dating at camp one year, and are still dating over a year later.

"Hook up" and "hook up plus a step further" are different things. The former does not have to become the latter.

But the distance relationship thing can work, too. I know several couples that started dating at camp one year, and are still dating over a year later.

I live in Nebraska, I started dating a girl I met at WFI 2006 who lives in Oregon. I am still dating her 1 year later, and have spent almost the whole summer in Oregon at her house. Long distance sucks, but is workable.

I hooked up with a chick at camp. Best decision I ever made... may only get to see eachother once or twice a year... but in this occasion TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! (love dating another debater)

• Downvote 1

fine i have stopped being a "wannna be". happy now?

• Downvote 1

oh debate camp hook ups. short and sweet and if you end up not liking the person you can always crush them in a debate round ahah or you if you continue to like them see them at random tournements