ShainaWright

2007 Yale University High School Debate Invitational

The Yale Debate Association cordially invites you to the fifteenth annual Yale University High School Speech and Debate Tournament. The tournament will take place from Friday, September 28th to Sunday, September 30th. Competition will be held in Varsity and JV LD, Public Forum, Student Congress, and six speech events: International Extemp, OO, OI, HI, DI, and Duo. We are also proud to once again offer competition in Policy debate as well. TOC bids will be earned at quarterfinals in Varsity LD, Public Forum, and Extemp, and by Congress Super Session participants. Registration will open on September 1st.

The full tournament invitation, registration, and further information are available at www.yale.tabroom.com.

There is a Policy Division.

We are very proud to reintroduce this portion of our tournament now that we have more space available in and around campus.

Grant May

Tournament Director

There is a Policy Division.

We are very proud to reintroduce this portion of our tournament now that we have more space available in and around campus.

Grant May

Tournament Director

Sorry, that's what I get for skimming the post too fast.

Bangledesh, chill.

This is their first year in a while they've had policy, and you need to have five years as a tournament (along with x number of teams from y number of states) to get a bid.

Bangledesh, chill.

This is their first year in a while they've had policy, and you need to have five years as a tournament (along with x number of teams from y number of states) to get a bid.

Did I ever knock on the tournament? I just told someone if they read then they would see that there is no CX bid.

Did I ever knock on the tournament? I just told someone if they read then they would see that there is no CX bid.

I think he was just explaining to the poster above you why there was no bid