Sign in to follow this  
"Z"

HEG

so how do u think we can acess good old US leadership this year, other than throught thos soft power internals? any thoughts

so how do u think we can acess good old US leadership this year, other than throught thos soft power internals? any thoughts

The sopt power stuf will be popular, but staright up PHA key 2 US Leadership will be spinnable also.

I think it is possible to get a strait up heg adv. I have one for my case. There will prob be many ways that people can spin it to get their heg adv.s

For example, in the water aff thread they talk about how water is the internal link to all US heg. That is one of the cards posted. so the adv would go like this for astrait up heg adv..

1. heg low now-some reason

2. plan provides clean water through solvency mech

3. acess to water is ky to US heg

4. heg impact

• Upvote 1

I think it is possible to get a strait up heg adv. I have one for my case. There will prob bemany ways that people can spin it to get their heg adv.s

Debatetitan is probably right - any for of US aid to other countries would increase our power over them, but the easier way would be through soft power (US aid = people happy / people happy = people like US / people like US - heg)

Yup, the US aid=happy people story is going to be defend against because many intl relations experts say the US is currently not favorable.

Yup, the US aid=happy people story is going to be defend against because many intl relations experts say the US is currently not favorable.

That just makes the argument inherent / unq. If we increase aid, or do something dramatic to help Africa (And I think the aff will defend themselves as being dramatic) the world will love us.