Sign in to follow this  
Fight Club

Hamas Takeover

half a joke, but, i guess not really either.

israel seems like its doing everything in its power besides launching its 100 or so nukes to keep palestine in total economic disarray.

half a joke, but, i guess not really either.

israel seems like its doing everything in its power besides launching its 100 or so nukes to keep palestine in total economic disarray.

israels doing some fucked up things, but then again, i'd like to see a country involved in this situation that are truly "the good guys"

israels doing some fucked up things, but then again, i'd like to see a country involved in this situation that are truly "the good guys"

belgium?

Man, this is kind of scary. Looks like those Leyden impacts will come to pass before 2013. Scary, I say the U.S. should stop backing terroist (like we're doing in Iraq) and foreign factions (i.e. Fatah) and focus on alternative fuel sources. The main reason anyone gives a shit about the middle east is because of the oil. Thats why people aid, and invade. The same thing is happening in like 32 African countries, you don't see the U.S. invading countries, toppling regimes, and re-building governments. If we had an alternative fuel source then we would be involved in the middle east.

HENCE THE PLAN:

That the United States Federal Government, withdraw ALL troops from the middle east, and devote any and all money designated to fund the Iraq war, and middle eastern factions to finding alternative fuel sources.

ADV.1-Heg

ADV.2-Global Warming

ADV.3-Dev.

ADV.4-Iraq Pullout

• Upvote 1

Another article

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=5950

What does everyone think will happen, i think hamas takes over, including the west bank as well, and unifies the nationalist and religious factions into the second PLO, and we will see a rebirth of the actions during the '70's, but this time, instead now, when haniyeh returns, he will be greeted, not by the 'V' of the symbol that arafat saw as he returned from Tunis, but the index finger of the islamic movement.

• Upvote 1

I favor that it should never have been created, however anything else then a two state solution now is simply unviable, even if i believe in a single palestinian country from the mediteranian to the dead sea.

I favor that it should never have been created, however anything else then a two state solution now is simply unviable, even if i believe in a single palestinian country from the mediteranian to the dead sea.

what do you think about jews

No different then i think about christians, muslims, buddahists, etc.

Whats your views on these palestinian shenanigans?

israel seems to be more of america's bitch than tony blair was

its really unfortunate...i have a love for the land, not necessarily the decisions being made by the leaders.

I'm somewhat pro Israel, but I'm Jewish, so I'm not biased or anything.

That being said, I've tried to divorce my predispositions and look at the situation as objectively as I can. And I think when one looks at the situation objectively, it's very difficult to take sides, because both sides have done terrible things, which is why I'm not entirely sure what should be done.

The Jews have been screwed over enough that they probably deserve a state . . . or something. But Israel probably shouldn't have been created under the circumstances it was, ie kicking a whole bunch of other people off their land. The Palestinians, however, have handled their grievances quite often in very unreasonable ways, and the Israelis have responded with unreasonable violence. Now I'm not sure I can be pro either of them.

I really think, then, that a two state solution is best. And I'm afraid that might be impossible.

I'm somewhat pro Israel, but I'm Jewish, so I'm not biased or anything.

That being said, I've tried to divorce my predispositions and look at the situation as objectively as I can. And I think when one looks at the situation objectively, it's very difficult to take sides, because both sides have done terrible things, which is why I'm not entirely sure what should be done.

The Jews have been screwed over enough that they probably deserve a state . . . or something. But Israel probably shouldn't have been created under the circumstances it was, ie kicking a whole bunch of other people off their land. The Palestinians, however, have handled their grievances quite often in very unreasonable ways, and the Israelis have responded with unreasonable violence. Now I'm not sure I can be pro either of them.

I really think, then, that a two state solution is best. And I'm afraid that might be impossible.

israel shouldn't be blamed for having to exist in the world created by england's imperial meddling. the palestinians had a chance to have a two-state solution in 1948 but decided genocide was preferable. israel has done plenty of things worthy of criticism, but to weigh up the actions of both and come up even is absurd.