Sign in to follow this  
Tomak

Letter to Debaters on African Economic from D-C.org

I like the NCPA. Libertarians at their best.

I'm stickying this until I can think of a better place to put it.

I find it funny he says you can either use the "hollywood/rock star view of the world" or the "economist view of the world." I personally don't want to see the world as an economist, even if the only alternative is to see the world through ruby-tinted lenses (which is hardly the only alternative).

EDIT: That sounds really negative, but besides that one qualm I agree it's an excellent article

This was a very helpful article. It explains some general economic concepts behind health assistance. It also provides some good ideas for areas to research on the case debate.

Thanks for this, if anyone is interested check out http://www.economicthinking.org/index.html some of it includes stuff from the nat service topic and PC, but there's some good information there, an economics teacher in my school actually purchased some of the dvd's which i watched the other day, good stuff

everything is effectually topical. duh ;)

no, but seriously, that is a well written piece of economics 101. people should really commit those nuggets of gold to their heads... it will always come in handy.

Sign in to follow this