Sign in to follow this  
matt_bostick

National Service Files Now One Dollar

With just NFL nationals left to go, I've discounted all of the national service topic files I did this year to one dollar each. This includes all of the affirmatives and topicality files.

• Upvote 1

Not to intrude on his thread but if you are interested in a good CP for Peace Corps you can buy one here...price also just lowered from $5 to $2.

http://www.cross-x.com/evazon/product.php?id=10482

Umm this is Bostick's thread. Why are you posting that link? Plus, his Peace Corps counterplan is now up for a dollar. It's more extensive and comes with blocks.

Umm this is Bostick's thread.

I figured this would be better than making a new thread and crowding everything else. And I am sure Michael Miller is fine with any evidence being presented to him that suits what he asked for?

Edit: Also, I was looking for the CP you are talking about so I could post that link up next to mine to give people the choice but I don't think he has a Peace Corps CP up for sale. The only CP's from him I saw were one against alien cases, one against cases that ban the detention of animals, and one against the armed forces.

• Upvote 1

I figured this would be better than making a new thread and crowding everything else. And I am sure Michael Miller is fine with any evidence being presented to him that suits what he asked for?

Edit: Also, I was looking for the CP you are talking about so I could post that link up next to mine to give people the choice but I don't think he has a Peace Corps CP up for sale. The only CP's from him I saw were one against alien cases, one against cases that ban the detention of animals, and one against the armed forces.

http://www.cross-x.com/evazon/product.php?id=10325

Okay ya I couldn't find that because he accidentally labeled it under Africa. And just as I cannot comment on his because I have not seen it, one major difference is just that his is a PIC. If people feel comfortable with running a PIC then should probably check his out. If not, then they can check mine out and they won't have to worry about counter plan theory while still running a very good CP.

Okay ya I couldn't find that because he accidentally labeled it under Africa. And just as I cannot comment on his because I have not seen it, one major difference is just that his is a PIC. If people feel comfortable with running a PIC then should probably check his out. If not, then they can check mine out and they won't have to worry about counter plan theory while still running a very good CP.

There is still counterplan theory to deal with external to plan-inclusive counterplans illegitimate.

There is still counterplan theory to deal with external to plan-inclusive counterplans illegitimate.

I'm just saying that with my CP people aren't walking into a near guaranteed theory debate. The CP is 100% non-topical and competitive and the team can decide if they run the CP conditional or dispo if they want but the CP is definitely capable of being run unconditional and winning with it.

Granted any kind of sketch theory can be run but the legit CP theory is avoided.

I didn't want to crowd out all the others and stuff when it was initially just going to be one post bc I didn't think he was selling a Peace Corps CP and I just wanted Michael to know there was one available but now I've gotten all caught up in defending myself.

• Upvote 1