Sign in to follow this  
nashville skyline

nietzsche k

aight its posted, i prob wont check this thread again so any questions/comments can be directed to my email

drew.mcneil(at)gmail.com

yooo buy this shit

flip flop

• Upvote 1

I KNOW THE TRUE IDENTITY OF SYNERGY!! HE DOES GO TO ST MARKS OMG

This information should be made available on this site. He's hidden behind his anonymity enough. Also, why this thread? Post it somewhere big.

Guest chuck97

Synergy is Alex Gulakov. He graduated from St. Marks in 2009, and will debate for UT Austin in the fall.

Synergy is Alex Gulakov. He graduated from St. Marks in 2009, and will debate for UT Austin in the fall.

Good job bumping a dead thread with pointless information everyone already knows. Next time get cancer before you post*, kthx.

*kudos steven

Edited by Lemur
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

depends on which file you're talking about. Everyone bought John Cooks file. Everyone. There were entire tournaments where you would ONLY hit nietzsche on the neg and the block was word-for-word exactly the same.

I cannot vouch for the number of people who bought drews file.

depends on which file you're talking about. Everyone bought John Cooks file. Everyone. There were entire tournaments where you would ONLY hit nietzsche on the neg and the block was word-for-word exactly the same.

I cannot vouch for the number of people who bought drews file.

ok

can someone tell me exactly what alt nietzche legitimately advocates because i never thought he did.