Sign in to follow this  
nashville skyline

nietzsche k

he also debates in dallas.

Somebody mentioned Synergy went to the TOC. If this is true, and I'm sure my Texas geography is wrong so sorry if I missed a school, s/he goes to one of these schools (that I can pull off the top of my head at the TOC near Dallas):

Colleyville Heritage

Coppell

Dallas Jesuit

Greenhill

St. Marks

• Downvote 1

Somebody mentioned Synergy went to the TOC. If this is true, and I'm sure my Texas geography is wrong so sorry if I missed a school, s/he goes to one of these schools (that I can pull off the top of my head at the TOC near Dallas):

Colleyville Heritage

Coppell

Dallas Jesuit

Greenhill

St. Marks

He didnt attend the toc.

In one of his posts he said he did. He sounds like Andrew Slottje from St. Marks, I'm probably dead wrong though.

That would be my guess as well, him or Katz. However this is all assuming he is telling the truth about the information that he has released.

• Downvote 1

In one of his posts he said he did. He sounds like Andrew Slottje from St. Marks, I'm probably dead wrong though.

We spoke on AIM during TOC.

I'm from plano east

Doubtful although you are a smart ass some of your posts are very intelligent and it seems that you would go to a nationally completive school.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thanks for the compliment

it seems to me like just a few, jon and tommy, that are constantly grinding on my posts.

anyways, back on topic, I'll delete my posts in a bit

brah- you make fat jokes about me- hence you must no me/ have seen me to deduce that I am "slightly" robust.

What makes you think this?

He said he was a junior in some other thread. However the question is now is this true.

I am pretty sure he is going to be a junior.

He said he was a junior in some other thread. However the question is now is this true.

These are two pretty different comments...

I am saying that he was a junior this year, meaning he will be graduating in 2008.

although i fully support it, the witch-hunt for synergy should occur elsewhere. does anyone have a request for this nietzsche file?

• Downvote 2

I'd also like to know who Synergy is...

Maybe Synergy is some sentient being who just comes to this area to anger and confuse us with his unknown origin. Or maybe for the h8rs out there who for some reason or not dislike him/her, think he's a noobie who lives in his mothers basement lawling about the commentary made by us. BUT who knows?

although i fully support it, the witch-hunt for synergy should occur elsewhere. does anyone have a request for this nietzsche file?

<-- I would. If there's anything I can do to help just PM me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Getting back on topic, I was wondering when you were coming out with the nietzsche file?

im thinking it will be on evazon by the end of the week, busy weekend.

• Upvote 1

Drew's at nationals right now... i'm not sure why people are so impatient; you won't be having debates on this topic for another 3 months, at least.

• Upvote 1