Sign in to follow this  
nashville skyline

nietzsche k

i will soon be posting a nietzsche k, which i think will be extremely well suited for next years topic, and was wondering what input people want to make before i post it. any specific blocks wanted, or arguments you want cards provided for?

• Downvote 1

yes

at hatab - ALL of them (both his democracy agon article and his 1995 book)

at kalish (nazi arg, but not the generic kind)

at ross (that alt=genocide card)

at conway

at santilli/hartwig (empathy compassion to suffering)

at derrida/levinas (including framework blocks)

at policy frameworks

at alan white's version of nietzsche (individualist)

at stopping suffering affirms life impact turns

at milbank/rasch (god impact turns)

at ketels (humanism impact turns)

at campbell

at perms (not just a generic block)

at antagonism perm (negativity key to positivity life affirm)

at schmitt's counter k

at schutte

at slave morality impact turns

at democracy impact turns

at feminism

at the political is life affirmation

at value to life counter k

at util affirms life (nietzsche k of mills)

at truth/objectivity good (specific to nietzsche)

That's a bit too extensive and really depends on the specific links read throughout the debate by the Negative. I don't know of a single file on Evazon that covers that much. Most of that work is not something you should expect Drew to be able to do because of varying link stories, and he is easily one of the foremost experts on this kritik currently in high school.

Nonetheless, I'm sure he included blocks to the main arguments on that list, such as permutations and common impact turns. If you'd like more, I'd at least include a brief explanation of each argument on that list.

• Upvote 1

synergy: I really don't think that it's an Evazon author's job to do ALL the debating for you. I'm sure the file will include extensive blocks to the major and most common arguments (and maybe even a strategy sheet?). After that, you can research and, i know this may sound absurd, but ADD YOUR OWN WORK TO THE FILE. Not only would a file of that stature be incredibly expensive, it would take away the fun of 'spin'ing arguments/critically thinking/and doing your own work.

now, since i'm pretty sure that you were just creating the list to show everyone that you know a lot about nietzsche and the counter-args, props to you. now the shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

synergy: I really don't think that it's an Evazon author's job to do ALL the debating for you. I'm sure the file will include extensive blocks to the major and most common arguments (and maybe even a strategy sheet?). After that, you can research and, i know this may sound absurd, but ADD YOUR OWN WORK TO THE FILE. Not only would a file of that stature be incredibly expensive, it would take away the fun of 'spin'ing arguments/critically thinking/and doing your own work.

now, since i'm pretty sure that you were just creating the list to show everyone that you know a lot about nietzsche and the counter-args, props to you. now the shut the fuck up.

lolz.

Drew, you would cut into my market!

If you want THE Nietzsche file, you should see me. That being said, Drew is one smart dude and his file will do you no wrong. Of course, I'm still selling answers and the Nietzsche debate is really going to be a bitch next year.

Synergy:

That is a ridiculous list. Almost half of those things rely on the same line of argument. A good set of 4 or 5 blocks and a keen eye/basic knowledge of your argument should answer 99% of the stuff you listed. Why do you keep haunting every single Nietzsche thread on cross-x when your only purpose is to piss off a lot of people and appear knowledge on all teh sooper sweet Nietz. answers?

You obvioulsy know who I am. Why cant you reveal yourself? I dont understand what your deal is - i kno you debate in dallas. Do I even know you?

Are you even good at debate? Probably not.

Drew, you would cut into my market!

If you want THE Nietzsche file, you should see me. That being said, Drew is one smart dude and his file will do you no wrong. Of course, I'm still selling answers and the Nietzsche debate is really going to be a bitch next year.

Synergy:

That is a ridiculous list. Almost half of those things rely on the same line of argument. A good set of 4 or 5 blocks and a keen eye/basic knowledge of your argument should answer 99% of the stuff you listed. Why do you keep haunting every single Nietzsche thread on cross-x when your only purpose is to piss off a lot of people and appear knowledge on all teh sooper sweet Nietz. answers?

sorry for the double-post

BUT,

from what i hear, drews file is going to be a lot better than yours.

Don't kill the messenger.

Btw--i'm going to be putting out some answers to Nietzche very soon that is hot shit. Most people haven't even seen these answers before. More to come very soon.

edit..again...

whoever wront, "don't dis peoples files before you even know them john could take you to school on Nietzche." should have the courage to at least sign thier rep. Your "random" neg rep to "prove the file is good" proves my point. if his file is as good as you say, sign the rep.

There is a unique difference between being a good Nietzsche debater and having a good Nietzsche file.

Anyways, back to the thread...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

oh sunil. if i could pos rep you more, i would.

ps, drew's a badass, and whatever he puts out will be good.

• Upvote 1

Not to defend synergy completly but he just gave a list of arguments that can answer nietzsche. Also synergy isnt a retard just a smart ass. I am pretty sure he went to the TOC this year and did quite well. Also good luck with the file Drew I am sure it will do well if you put it up.

sorry for the double-post

BUT,

from what i hear, drews file is going to be a lot better than yours.

Don't kill the messenger.

Btw--i'm going to be putting out some answers to Nietzche very soon that is hot shit. Most people haven't even seen these answers before. More to come very soon.

edit..again...

whoever wront, "don't dis peoples files before you even know them john could take you to school on Nietzche." should have the courage to at least sign thier rep. Your "random" neg rep to "prove the file is good" proves my point. if his file is as good as you say, sign the rep.

There is a unique difference between being a good Nietzsche debater and having a good Nietzsche file.

Anyways, back to the thread...

lets not be presumptive, ive hit john cooks file before and its quite good, albeit different then the argument i am putting out.

and yea, ill cover alot of the arguments synergy requested blocks for, although i think covering that much area might ultimately be counterproductive. alot of the nuance required to answer uber-specific responses comes best in-round, where an equally nuanced and round-tailored response can be made.

lets not be presumptive, ive hit john cooks file before and its quite good, albeit different then the argument i am putting out.

and yea, ill cover alot of the arguments synergy requested blocks for, although i think covering that much area might ultimately be counterproductive. alot of the nuance required to answer uber-specific responses comes best in-round, where an equally nuanced and round-tailored response can be made.

fair enough.

The moral (no pun intended) of my posting on this thread is this:

Drew is a smart dude and a good debater. If you don't want my file, you should buy his.

The rest is just sort of silly. By the way Drew, I'm excited we'll both be heading to the wonderful land of the south. I expect to have mroe than a few good debates.

What is schmitt's counter k?

some nazi fuck. its an impact turn to the security K, friend/enemy dichotomy

The moral (no pun intended) of my posting on this thread is this:

Drew is a smart dude and a good debater. If you don't want my file, you should buy his.

The rest is just sort of silly. By the way Drew, I'm excited we'll both be heading to the wonderful land of the south. I expect to have mroe than a few good debates.

:confused:

On a serious note:

I've never seen any of Drew's work because I'm pretty sure that he didn't cut a single card at camp and everytime I ask him if he has aaany policy argument cut or blocked he says no - to me this indicates any k he sells on evazon is going to be bad ass.

You obvioulsy know who I am. Why cant you reveal yourself? I dont understand what your deal is - i kno you debate in dallas. Do I even know you?

Are you even good at debate? Probably not.

I'd also like to know who Synergy is...

For information on synergy, I know that he is going to be a senior in high school next year(meaning graduating in '08) and this is because he expressed his interest to me of attending Wake Forest. Besides this, he remains quite mysterious.

For information on synergy, I know that he is going to be a senior in high school next year(meaning graduating in '08) and this is because he expressed his interest to me of attending Wake Forest. Besides this, he remains quite mysterious.

he also debates in dallas.