Hoover Hotel

[AFF] Condoms

There's evidence that says that the real problem with the ABC method is that it takes too much funding away from what really works, condoms.

Am I reaching to consider a plan for the USFG to cut funding from the A and B, (abstinence and be faithful) and tripling funding to C (condoms).

I've got the solvency advocate. Does this plan seem workable?

cutting funding for two programs is extra topical. the topical version of your aff is to just triple funding for your condom program.

I get that budget disads are not much of a worry, but isn't that just asking for it?

Plus a lot of the harms and solvency deal with abstinence programs coming at the expense of condoms.

it seems to me like you could just fund the plan with new spending. just increasing condom funding resolves the issue of abstinence funding taking away funds, so no need to cut abstinence programs. your interp justifies the withdraw from iraq aff this year in order to get more troops.

plus you hit the nail on the head. although the budget disad is dumb, it is my neg ground. at the very least you shouldn't be jacking it when i can come up with a topical version of your case.

also you're not topical under the word increase. you don't increase public health assistance funding, you just shift it around programs.

All right that makes more sense I guess.

sigh... i guess the budget disad is just a part of life.