kyby1234

A Zombie Affirmative: My Gift to you all

I love the author credintals and the AT Topicality for framers intent.

Word to that

I love this card against a spending DA. "NO LINK: ZOMBIES ONLY COST IS SOME MAIZE PORRIDGE EVERY SO OFTEN."

We lost on a spending DA, because the judge wouldn't buy our fear of death advantage (basically he was closed minded to the subject). Also, one of the negs was rediculously well read on zombies and was able to kill some of our time with analytics.

the judge wouldn't buy our fear of death advantage (basically he was closed minded to the subject).

yeah there was probably just way too much truth for him to wrap his non-fiction centered mind around

Your one "good" card is from here. I hope you realize how disingenuous it is to read a satirical article in a non-ironic aff.

ur ev is from a fictional story dude. it refers to rumsfeld as the dark necromancer...

ur ev is from a fictional story dude. it refers to rumsfeld as the dark necromancer...

dude you just totally killed his time with those analytics

you say it only costs porridge to fead them, but what about the necromancers it costs to raise them. Last time i checked it cost a diamond worth 500 gold pieces and a 5th level cleric/necromancer to raise one undead. That is an enourmas emount, to say nothing of where we are going to find thousands of 5th level clerics.

dude you just totally killed his time with those analytics

it aint easy bein easy ;)

Zombies are real, ever been bludgeoned by a zombie for 1d6+1 points of damage?

I should really stop making allusions to dnd

• Downvote 1

you say it only costs porridge to fead them, but what about the necromancers it costs to raise them. Last time i checked it cost a diamond worth 500 gold pieces and a 5th level cleric/necromancer to raise one undead. That is an enourmas emount, to say nothing of where we are going to find thousands of 5th level clerics.

Haha. A world does exist out side of the dungeon.

man... I was thinking of something like this at the beginning of the year, I just never got around to doing it. Certainly impressive!

man... I was thinking of something like this at the beginning of the year, I just never got around to doing it. Certainly impressive!

wow u must be retarded...read the evidence

• Downvote 3