jmc_va

Tidewater 2007

TDL. It is the most souther eastern region of virginia. And as for how it is we haven't started yet and all of the really good db8ers graduated.

insanely awesome would be the real answer.

are all the guys from kempsville still with us?

Andy and Colin will be back.

Billy will be back but with a new partner... Karim is moving to Richmond.

on a somewhat related note, my Int'l Relations prof assigned "Jihad v. McWorld" for part of the reading list today.

brennan

so....crappy would be the answer here..

basically, the local debate god has moved to california.

• Downvote 1

<<basically, the local debate god has moved to california. >.

Wow, your region had its very own God? Dang, and I thought we took debate seriously up here..but y'all have your own Gods and stuff!!:)

H.

Will Karim still be debating? Well, considering I met him at camp, I guess he would be...

As far as I know, he's planning to debate... but Karim moves in mysterious ways. You can never be absolutely sure about what he will and won't do.

<<basically, the local debate god has moved to california. >.

Wow, your region had its very own God? Dang, and I thought we took debate seriously up here..but y'all have your own Gods and stuff!!:)

H.

Yeah, it's worked out great now that they've stopped demanding the human sacrifices. That really made prepping for tournaments a bummer.

so cox is coachless now? wow.

and the human sacrifices shall continue. just probably to mr. jackson or ms. plummer.

we couldn't let such a wonderful tradition end.

and the human sacrifices shall continue. just probably to mr. jackson or ms. plummer.

We have a new coach. He is new to highschool debate but seems like he is interested.

-giggle-

WOOT Pagan sacrifices!

Okay, we've heard from Tallwood, Cox, Ocean Lakes, and Kempsville. What about the other schools in the area? Princess Anne? Green Run? Kellam? Anyone else?

Okay, we've heard from Tallwood, Cox, Ocean Lakes, and Kempsville. What about the other schools in the area? Princess Anne? Green Run? Kellam? Anyone else?

didn't everyone graduate from green run? i'm sure ms. mooney will find someone though. and pa's definitly around. they just never come on. and kellam doesn't show up until districts.

didn't everyone graduate from green run? i'm sure ms. mooney will find someone though. and pa's definitly around. they just never come on. and kellam doesn't show up until districts.

It's going to be a rebuilding year for Green Run, definitely.

Deeva pokes her head into the forums every once and a while. I talked to Jackson and they'll be at Wake, so we'll see them there. Is anyone else from the Beach going besides Kempsville and PA?

Kellam is a bit more active than that... I know I judged them at a couple of TDLs last year and I saw 4 Kellam debaters at the VBPS "workshop" this summer.

JMC

we won't be there. for reasons i don't know. but good luck.

Thanks! I hope we get to see you out and about somewhere this season.