pyromike3000

Computing in Policy Debate

Hey with the program that you are creating, will there be a Pocket PC port of it? I am wondering because i have a ipaq 02 and this app. would be useful.

Hey with the program that you are creating, will there be a Pocket PC port of it? I am wondering because i have a ipaq 02 and this app. would be useful.

Pocket PC (and other PDA) ports will not be available with the first version of the product, but may become available after its release. Realize, however, that many PDA's would not have the capacity (in either processing or memory) to perform a majority of our program's functions. Most likely then, PDA ports would only serve to view speeches and other limited tasks.

sorry bro, i didnt realize you couldnt read

Wow that sense of that post hits me right in the head, that has to be the most thought out one I've ever seen.................................

Please refrain from using this thread to wage forum wars. If you want to talk to one another, just use email.

EDIT:

I attended the WDCA's (Wisconsin Debate Coaches Association) spring meeting. They've decided to permanently allow the use of computers in debate rounds, provided that "at the time of presentation" a hard copy of any evidence read is "available".