Shes legal in dog years

2005-2006 topic

This would be a waste of time to run anywhere except the Oklahoma circuit. Its a defensive argument that is taken out by the inherency read in the 1ac. I see no strategic benefit from running an argument like this, if you cant go for it in the 2NR then dont run it. Why dont we discuss something constructive, like specific links to criticisms or even possible cases. The only thing worse than a bad team running Zizek is a bad team running inherency.

A bad team running Hypo-testing?

Neil, and wut's ur record...? dat's wut i thot my hommy G-izzle.

Oh ya and trust me u have no authority to kick me off the team, div and I are the ones who got you to join in the first place. I was running hypotesting before u even knew wut db8 was.

Despite all this,

Neil you're one sexy beast

Hypotesting owns you all, worse than Zizek does.. ;)

while this is probably the one thing i agree with u on, i hope u aren't thinking of hypotesting as a different way than i am.

Trust me you can't hypotest a Kritik. You hypotest the affirmative.

I think he knows that, despite how incompetent he is at everything.

Stop talking about Zizek, Tommy, you seriously suck at it, debate, and life. Give up, you will never win a round because you are worthless.

Plus, you're ugly, so just die. now.

Oh ya and trust me u have no authority to kick me off the team, div and I are the ones who got you to join in the first place. I was running hypotesting before u even knew wut db8 was.

Despite all this,

Maerowitz, what is your record out of state, where it really counts? what is it? I won't post online, it is too embarasing.

I know I have no authority to kick you off the team, and div and you getting me into dabait is irrelevant. You running hypotesting before i was in dabait doesn't matter at all at the point when it is a shitty argument that you will lose on, hurting your out of state record even more. I wouldn't bash me when you have a losing record.

You are still hot Mao, but seriously, calm down, the kicking you off the team was a joke, you know that, but me personally punching you in the face for being stupid still stands.

while this is probably the one thing i agree with u on, i hope u aren't thinking of hypotesting as a different way than i am.

My SN is more like the two ironies of debate. One of the first and hated was Hypotesting..then there was the hated kritik.

And Neil whoever the *** you are...do you even know me? The trash has to stop coming out before it comes back and bites you...

Despite all this,

from what I understand your record isnt much better

and hypotesting sucks

• Downvote 1

from what I understand your record isnt much better

and hypotesting sucks

Ahah! There is no dispute that I am one sexy beast, just that Maerowitz don't know nothing 'bout that debate thing

Im sorry hypotest or whole rez is a legit way to go. Just think about it the rez does not say make a policy so why not, policy has become LD, it hurts me to say.

• Downvote 1

Im sorry hypotest or whole rez is a legit way to go. Just think about it the rez does not say make a policy so why not, policy has become LD, it hurts me to say.

Why am I seeing this claim everywhere? It doesn't happen every year, but the lack of "policy" in the resolution is a relatively common thing...this is the 3rd instance in the past 6 years. Policy debate is still (and will continue to be) policy debate. The sky is NOT falling, I promise.