• Republican
    • Democratic
    • Libertarion
    • Constitutional Union
    • Independants
    • Whigs(so who cares know)

The Labour party.

Could you be more specific?

He probaly is only talking about American parties. Though I think the conservative party in Britan has taken on the way of the people more than the Labour.

He probaly is only talking about American parties. Though I think the conservative party in Britan has taken on the way of the people more than the Labour.

Right, because the Prime Minister has won three straight terms based on a Conservative base....

QFT, after the next election anyway. Gordon Brown will be the next PM...

David Cameron is running isn't he? He has way higher popularity than Gordon Brown.

When is the exact date for Blair stepping down?
No set date yet. But "before the end of the year" according to Blair. Expected to be sometime this summer.

David Cameron is running isn't he? He has way higher popularity than Gordon Brown.
In the UK they do things a little different. The PM is determined by party in the House of Commons, not direct election. As the floor leader of the majority Labour Party, Blair is PM, but he has said he will step down before the end of this year. That doesn't automatically trigger a new election, instead, the Labour Party MP's will simply hold another vote. Gordon Brown is Blair's heir-apparant, but is not guaranteed the spot. Only when the next election is held (probably late 2008 or early 2009) can the party numbers in the House change and make David Cameron the PM.

the New Federalist party.

I founded them, and im the presidential candidate in 2020.

I like the British Liberal Democrats.

David Cameron may be popular, but can that stop the shift to the Lib Dems in both Labour and Conservative seats across Britain? Menzies Campbell may not be charismatic, but he doesn't need to be: people are switching to the Lib Dems on policy and on the basis of the younger, more energetic local candidates that they run (the Baby of the House for the past two elections have been Lib Dems). I suspect that a Lib Dem-Labour coalition is possible--even likely--in the next Parliament, even if the Conservatives win the largest number of seats (it's been done before in Canada under William Lyon Mackenzie King, and the Canadian and British parliaments are virtually identical in this respect).

wow. i love it.

"aint no party, like the communist party,

cause the Communist Party DON'T Stop!"

Tell me again why statements like this can seem enlightened or at least amusing but if someone said the same thing of the Nazis we would all (rightly) criticize them.

Tell me again why statements like this can seem enlightened or at least amusing but if someone said the same thing of the Nazis we would all (rightly) criticize them.

because the main goal of the communist party wasn't to eradicate all jews/gays/nonwhite people