Sign in to follow this  
mrfreezer

End Strength Aff

So a better strat is F-22 DA, mad amount of Heg bad, Adventurism

The impact to F-22 is hegemony. I wouldn't suggest your strategy.

2. The way layne's lit supports osb it probably would be (FUNCTIONALLY) severance because although it is possible to increase and transition to offshore balancing, layne advocates a smaller and less interventional armed forces. On top of it increasing in the armed forces stops the transition, because the lit supports that only by jumping off the intervention and size army horse (like the ev. says were doing in the squo) can we transition into osb

Even in a world of functional competition, you only evaluate function based on the plan, not the advantage. There is nothing preventing there from being a larger Army but also a less interventionist Army. Deterrence.

It could only "prevent the transition" if you were reading OSB as uniqueness (i.e. OSB coming now). The nature of a permutation capturing the CPs fiat means the plan cant prevent the CP.

Before u stated that u didn't think that bush would start up another war or attack. Like i agree with you there probably won't be an attack initiated by the powerless Bush, but in round ill win at least a risk of a link from more troops to a (1%) risk of an attack. It's what debate does, makes you advocate unlikely things.

I'm just saying, it doesnt really help to invest a bunch of time to win 1% of a risk of a link to a DA. Thats still 1% of a DA vs a bunch of the case.

Even in a world of functional competition, you only evaluate function based on the plan, not the advantage. There is nothing preventing there from being a larger Army but also a less interventionist Army. Deterrence.

The functional competition argument is that our evidence states that OSB can only occur (can causes) there to be a substantially smaller military. Plan makes the AF larger, counterplan indirectly causes a smaller military.

It could only "prevent the transition" if you were reading OSB as uniqueness (i.e. OSB coming now). The nature of a permutation capturing the CPs fiat means the plan cant prevent the CP.

Unfortunately you are right, hence reasons like that, it is BEST run as the status quo.

I'm just saying, it doesnt really help to invest a bunch of time to win 1% of a risk of a link to a DA. Thats still 1% of a DA vs a bunch of the case.

probably right...ehhh

Sign in to follow this