debater4653

Case Ideas?

TEchnically u could fiat solvency cuz of the lack of establish - decrease is the verb

I think the word authority serves the same function as establish in this instance. The affirmative still has to prove that decreased authority solves.

"Of course, if you are running anarchy you probably will either kritik T or have good answers to extra."

That would be true of running anarchy on any topic, wouldn't it?

I think it would be very possible to eliminate USFG, except for the word "either." If you were to remove it, you would be removing its ability to both detain without charge and to search without probable cause, rahter than just one of the two, as the word "either" requires. Then again, If you'd be running this, I'm sure you'd have answers.

TEchnically u could fiat solvency cuz of the lack of establish - decrease is the verb

You can fiat a decrease in US authority but not that you solve for whatever advantages you present.

What about a plan that stops US imperialism? Would that reduce authority to detain without charge?

Yeah it would, but you would have to have the links and it is pretty fx T.

why would it be fx t?

Conspiracys!!!!!!!!!!!! :), its gonna be a sweet year, for paraniod peoplpe that is. Plus racail profiling, i have this one idea I already am working on, its pretty sweet ;) well see how it holds up, thus far 1987 (aka USSR) is a good source for me... :/

"why would it be fx t?"

You have to stop imperialism to decrease the authority; you couldn't look to the plan text and see topicality. That will take alot of steps as well. Yeah, Incoherency, it would be exrta T.